Deepu, 22 Apr 2013Hi frnds I have purchased my this phone last 1 week and I am totally satisfied with the amazin... moreplz shere me tis mobile hiting yes ya noo nd battry life plz rply fast and ur phone number send i call u
Hi frnds I have purchased my this phone last 1 week and I am totally satisfied with the amazing device and it is tottaly fantastic no need to waste our money on other costly device if u don't want to waste
Not at all satisfied..phone call listeing speaker got bad within 1 month..i guess poor quality h/w is used..xtremely unsatisfied :-(
If you want to buy mobile which is support temple run under 7000 so karbonn A9 plus is best for this
besy phone below 10,000....no need to think anything you should buy i you want to, no lags, no restarts nothing i had faced in this phone yet, i purchased it 1 month ago...& also no temple run prblm is here..it runs very smooth...worth to buy it better then canvas 2 ;)
plz tell me
about a gud android nd proceesor phone
which capacity to run the templerun game
speaker problem is there , quality of music player not good , hangs frequently while operating internet & games , bettery is ok , other things are ok
Can anyone please tell me had purchased karbonn a111 a week ago but dont know why the battery reduces during charging like the charging of the phone is 30% when kept for charging it reduces to 15% does it happen normally or is there any problem???
mangesh, 06 Apr 2013hello guys...i purchased a111 last mnth n now fully prepared to give a detailed review on this... moreyar i do not know much about phones(your review is awesome), i would like to buy an android with very good battery life under Rs 8000. can you please give me some expert opinion
this would have been a good phone if it was released somewhere in 2010 not 2013
screen resolution is low, the camera is not good enough, no front facing camera
why karbonn r not going for big battery like 4000 Mah superb goody or atleast 3000 Mah above..
And nowa days 441 ppi much cheaper
And 6+ inch displays with atleast 300 ppi
And normal gps,wifi, 64gb,
All china mobiles in local market shop giving this much options why cant you.
Every one thirst for above spec with min cost
hello guys...i purchased a111 last mnth n now fully prepared to give a detailed review on this masterpiece...following are the pros i noticed -
1) big screen 5 inch
2) superb touch quality...u can compare wid most costly phones...
3) superfast cpu...no lags at all even while swiping the screen.. really faster than canvas2...thnx to d 1.2 Ghz dual core snapdragon..
4) good gpu...(adreno 203) found in most high end branded devices....
5) 3g speed awesome...i get 600 kbps speed on docomo 3g.. surfing on net and downloading is fun....
5) best feature which defeats canvas2 - temple run 2 runs smooth without any lag...ull notice lags in canvas2.....all games like subway n all supported....
6) camera quality better than canvas2...nice pics in night mode wid flash....
7) video quality awesome . guys , watching videos on a 5 inch screen is a boon !!
8)the best part - battery....ya...this is the most imp thing as other features hold useless if no powefull battery is provided...guys , this phone has got 2150mah battery !! gr8 backup..
once i fully charge it in the morning, with moderate gaming, both sim active, moderate net surfing(2g) , it lasts for one n half day....n wid heavy gaming n 3g usage, it will easily go for a full day... this is the biggest plus point....
9) when u hold it in front of people, u feel proud...
10) n last but not the least, all dis package for just rs 9000..... canvas2 was being sold in black for rs 11000.....wtf !! uski itni aukad bhi nahi thi yaar.....lol
Now the cons -
1) its bulky....ya.... very much heavy to carry...
2) resolution and color fails....not even IPS LCD....a guy sitting on my side cant see anything on the screen...zero viewing angles.....
3) this cell is not made for heavy gaming of HD games like temple run2, aspahlt 7 etc.... if i play temple run 2 for more than 15 min, the cell hangs and restarts....this is the saddest thing for me as m a temple run lover....but all other mildly intensive games ull face no problem at all......leaving temple run aside, no other game faced dis prblm ...
4)gets very much hot if continuous gaming n 3G usage.........normal in most android devices.
5) no video recording at 720p.....sad.....
also 720*1080p video format not supported....i tried playing on MX and VLC....no use....there were lags....but actually this doesnt matter me as 540p quality is too much for watching videos....
6) cheapest quality headphones....my god....the china headphones we get at 60-70 rs r better....
btw, i dnt lisn music at all....so it dsnt matter me..
So......this was all about the karbonn A111 !!
looking at both, the pros n cons, i personally think that this is the best buy under 10k budget....ya, only if u arnt a heavy gamer n music lover......rest all is best .....n about gaming also, i faced the hanging issue only with HD games ... if u get canvas2 at rs 10k , then straightway go for it....but if above that, go for A111 ......the pros canvas2 gets over this A111 are - good screen resolution(IPS LCD) , 16M colurs...really good, nice viewing angles.. very light weight n most imp ..it looks similar to note2....impression aur style marne ke liye anytime canvas2 !! but at loe budget n all good features, A111.....
i hope u liked my review guys.....plz do reply n correct me if u find anything wrong....thank you
A111 is god phn.internet speed is very gud 2g 3g both.only 1 problem its sound is very low in speaker and not gud in lead.otherwise phn is amazing for multitasking. better than micro max.
I'm giving 8 out of 10.