what about music quality and can we do video calling without third party software?
Battery backup is very poor. go & buy Samsung grand or any pices of Samsung.
need a help.....pls someone who using tis fone can yu explain abt its battery back up ..can i buy tis mob ??any suggestions pls...
i use it quite well.video quality and camera quality is surprisingly good.problem is that i cannot change the black background in the menu and it hardly supports some 1080p videos.overall its the best phone you can buy around this price
Hi is there any solution to increase the Volume in this phone, any help?
Nick, 02 Aug 2013Hey apps like Viber, KakaoTalk, Line, Fring do not work with this phone, your voice cannot be ... moredude.. who says to u abt the voip apps nt working on it..? m using this device from almost 2 months. n using all the apps avk fr android 4.1 n its working like butter. man.. bettr u use it n stop giving stupid review to people.
can any one plz help me cause i hv a titanium s5 but it is unable to sync contact from fb even its shhowing that,
i think it is a good phone.i used it and i have no problem to use this phone.it is a nice phone in lowest price.
Hey apps like Viber, KakaoTalk, Line, Fring do not work with this phone, your voice cannot be heard by the other person, only Skype works well no other VoIP app works. So bad and frustrating.
Weak part of the Karbonn S5
No. 1, Not poor very poor battery backup.
No. 2, Problem in front speaker
No. 3, Can't take the photo like 8 Megapixel camera's
No. 4, Heating problem
Remaining things are perfect
About the fone, its too early to review it. But with experience so far:
1.Looks: Stylish. Feel good factor when in hands. Built quality is good.
2. Quad core but i think its a5 processor, so may equivalent to a9 dual core. May be.
3. 1gb ram. could download latest games and play them seamlessly
4. QHd displaywith 16m colors. Evn though meagre 220-230 ppi, the display looks lively. Bright colors on 5 inch display. I think its an ips display. Not sure though.
5. JB 4.1
6. Speakers are good. Call quality if fine. Didnt take many calls on the phone.
7. Camera: excellent in day light. Not so good during night. Have auto focus, face recognition, panorama, led flash.
8. Very very smooth, no lag on multi tasking, with jb, project butter, quad core and 1gb ram, i dnt think ther has to b a lag.
1. Battery: Many reviews complained about the running time. Im not a heavy gamer but rely lot on browsing with wifi. It had sufficient juice for 1 day operations. Its 2000mah. Charger is of 800mah. So expect to charge the phone from 0 to 100 in 2 and half to 3 hours.
2. Guys who are used to 1020p display might find this display boring. But i have a phone with 240ppi and 16m color. But i like the s5 display better for the reasons mentioned above.
3. Touch: Five point multi touch but i found my other phone (videocon a30) touch more responsive. The touch is not laggy but had to apply tad mre force to swipe.
4. HEAT: this s the mst heard complaint of this fone. Yeh. It heats up but which smart fone doesn’t. I dnt thnk it wil b an issue if u use a flip cover. It might b a problm fr heavy gamers and people who speak fr long durations
5. Couldn find google now. May b i didnt search in the ryt places. In play store, i couldn find it.
6. Adreno 203 sad .
These r the initial findings. If anyone has queries or wnt me to chck any features, please do ask. I would b glad to do tht. Thr is no magnetic sensor i reckon. So no compass apps. BOTTOMline, if you r not a heavy gamer but spends time on browsing or lots of apps, and searchng for 5 inch fone, go for it. Check out the comparision revire of Micromax HD and this fone in you tube. I found this fone better expect with the display
Shivam, 26 Jul 2013Sir mobile doctor i would lyk 2 ask u dat @ price of 10k is it worth buyinng dis phone & ... morego for karbonn s2 u wont have anny issue regarding battery,music,software,camera,games u will love it...