OnePlus has released the latest OxygenOS Open Beta for the OnePlus 3 and 3T. Users running an older version of the beta will get it as an OTA. Those looking to switch to the beta can download it from OnePlus' Downloads page.
The OxygenOS Open Beta 23 for OnePlus 3 and 14 for 3T bring the following changes:
- Added Shot on OnePlus watermark -You can toggle the Shot on OnePlus watermark and add your name to all pictures taken in the main camera settings
- Redesigned lift up display UI -Now supports displaying battery percentage
- Now supports hiding of notification content from apps locked by App locker -There is now a toggle that allows you to block notifications from apps that are in the App lock list
- Improved stability of Parallel apps
- Adjusted color display of default screen calibration -It now tends more towards sRGB calibration
- Added E-warranty card -You can now find a version of your warranty card in “About phone > E-Warranty card”
- Updated Android security patch level to August
- Added quick index bar in contacts UI -The contacts page/app now have an alphabetical bar on the right side for easy moving to certain groups of names
- Improved experience of switching incoming calls
- Improvements to suggested merges functionality
- Loading speed of images improved
- Improved location accuracy
- Improved the experience of searching cities
- New feature "Alarm calendar" -Can be used to set an irregular alarm schedule, once you set the time, you can activate this feature by hitting the 3 dot menu button to the right of "repeat"
- Immediately following the update, you might not be able to turn on the flashlight. Please reboot the device and normal functionality will be restored.