kiran, 16 Aug 2014i am using this phone from last one month,but i have facing some problem of internal memory is... morethe phone's in built memory is 4GB itself you must also be aware that some the memory will be utilized for the inbuilt software also so its showing 2.6GB for you.
i am using this phone from last one month,but i have facing some problem of internal memory is in avilable 2.47GB in the phone
and lava has declaired 4 GB internal memory
pls reply to me about actual memory
bought this amazing beauty on 28th may nd its been 2 months & 19 days now.
1) looks awesome....litterly mesmerizing.many people compliment that it seriously looks like an bigger iPhone 4s...so for looks (5/5).
2) both the camera's r very good...so it's (4.5/5).
3) display quality is good and viewing angles r very good even in direct sunlight.... so it's (4.5/5) for display.
4) play's full hd videos without hassel thanx to mx player and music quality in headphones is very nice....but loudspeaker is on average side...not that much loud.so it's (4/5).
5) call quality is very nice...thanx to dual noise cancellation mics. so it's (4.5/5).
6) I'm not a heavy gamer but i tested some casual games like - dead trigger,temple run,temple run 2,temple run oz,subway surfer etc..they all played hassel free.so it's (4/5).
7) multitasking is buttery smooth.... phone doesn't hangs on day to day task.its been more than 2 month's but still it doesn't lag....thanx to kitkat + quad core processor + 1gb ram + stock android.so it's (4.5/5).
8) battery performs well....lasts for one full day on daily usage after full charge.
THOSE WHO ARE FACING ISSUES.....
1) If apps vanish when u restart your phone then i have a simple solution.
-backup your data....and hard reset the device md after reset,firstly in the storage setting select "primary external storage" nd then select "sd card".... nd now u can install apps....your apps will not get vanished even after restart.
2) if u r facing average battery backup issues.. then...
- your battery is not properly collaborated.so firstly use your phone until it gets to 0 % battery nd gets switched off by itself.then full charge your phone.don't use it for gaming nd for net surfing till the full charge.
after full charge use your phone .... u'll c d difference.
don't use your phone while charging nd don't charge your phone untill your battery is as low to less than 30 %.....
by doing all dis your battery will stay healthy nd will perform well for long time.
OVERALL IT'S WORTH SPENDING RS.7,300. FOR THIS AMAZING BEAUTY.
THE MESMERIZING LAVA IRIS X1....
havish, 14 Aug 2014Rooting the phone solves the problemPls tell me how to root this phone ?
By which tool i xan root it ?
And what is methord pls reply
ravi, 15 Aug 2014Poor cam quality poor features. I think Micromax canvas doodle a111 is best than lava lava has taken things to the next level with x1!!!!!!!!!!
I useing this phone superb no problem.
but some time back side hitting .
camera result is very nice.
look like apple superbbb.
satthi, 15 Aug 2014guys i want to purchase lava x1 plz suggest me its feature good or not with ua hopeful commentsGreat phone long battery life good features no hanging prb and the best part it is in budget
Its a crap... Not working properly. Hangs like anything. Restarts every now and then. Its not even 1 month. Now I have switched to Xolo Q600s. Much better phone.
jak, 14 Aug 2014should i buy this phon..????
how is it's profomence..?
Its superphone ,must buy.
AnonD-294637, 15 Aug 2014I can't say about others but my phone is working good and i have not faced any problem like va... morePoor cam quality poor features. I think Micromax canvas doodle a111 is best than lava
I am already use lava iris x1.no doubt. Mobil is excellent & better than other Mobil.(this cetegary) but singal problem in this Mobil.open the camera of this Mobil....Mobil Go to restart...only singal prob in this Mobil.so plz solve my name and problem..
guys i want to purchase lava x1 plz suggest me its feature good or not with ua hopeful comments
Lamgaulian Khongsai, 13 Aug 2014hey Guys, is it true that the apps on sd card vanished after restarting the phone, if it is tr... moreI can't say about others but my phone is working good and i have not faced any problem like vanishing of apps from SD card(restarted several times).
AnonD-275606, 14 Aug 2014Full marks to Lava for making a phone that can be bought by an average Indian. The phone is le... moreThere is another phone called the iBerry Auxus...have you read the comments before. someone has posted about it. better features at the same price. Corning 2 and PPI more than this phone and oh yes processor is better too. Mediatek quad Core...not Broadcomm