pranshu agarwal, 12 Apr 2015Hello frndz iwant to buy mobile within10000 the lava iris x8 is good or lenevo a7000 but lava ... moreBuy the new lava phone with same features as lava x8 but with 13mp camera.
goutham, 13 Apr 2015what type of battery This mobile have Removable battery or non- Removable battery?Non-removable
Bunny, 15 Apr 2015How to take screenshot for lava iris X8For screen shot press volume (-) button and switch off button for 2-3 seconds.
Anonymous, 16 Apr 2015How to update lollypop verson in lava iris x8 plzzz helpAfter June or July Lolypop version activate in all irix x8
Roy, 16 Apr 2015------------LOW SOUND PROBLEM FIX-----------
1. Go to dialer, type "*#*#3646633#*#*&qu... moreHi Roy,
Is any way out to activate other WCDMA mode from Engineering mode, as I can see the Many WCDMA Band there (Band Mode), I am facing a lot off issue over signal, I am using this phone in Saudi Arabia, and always signal drop.
Plz ans me if u go in setting>more>mobile netwprk>preferred networks. I see only one sim
R u also see this.......plz ans me
apa, 16 Apr 2015can any body tel me about its camera is it good or bad n how dose it perform when high resolut... moreThere is no hidefination recording so don't by, waste camera performance it is bid chute by lava company
It is waste phone camera quality is in 3gp company didbig chit. Their is no high definition format so don't by this type of stupid phone. I'm keeping chiting case on company
Hlw guys..I bought this phone 2 days before...all the functions r good .camera is good but while zooming the smapped pic,I get fuzzy....how can I manage it...If anyone with the solution plzzzz help..........
Bunny, 15 Apr 2015How to take screenshot for lava iris X8Volum down butten and power butten press aten time in two seconds
Vishal, 14 Apr 2015Sir, no doubt phone is good in its category. I am using this phone since 8th march. Battery ba... more------------LOW SOUND PROBLEM FIX-----------
1. Go to dialer, type "*#*#3646633#*#*" to enter engineering mode, which is a menu to tune the hardware
2. Swipe right to "Hardware Testing" section and enter "Audio"
3. Choose from "Normal", "Loudspeaker" and "Headset" modes, (each is separate)
4. Now just increase only the "Max vol." value and you're done. (Increasing to full may sound bad, keep it a bit less than full)
5. Also change the "Type" to "mic", "media", etc. to increase those individually. No need to change "Level" and "Value is" as thy're irrelevant
------------LOW SOUND FIX------------------