Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 does not support Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL). So the micro-USB cannot be used to connect to an HDMI cable to TV. If that is important.
I wrote this in Reply. But after logging in via Facebook, it did not link to the original Comment as a Reply. And, this site did not let me Delete, only Edit this Comment.
pia, 03 May 2016the internal storage is 32gb only.if we make video recoding of 30 minute in 4k.and store some ... moreyou will get 22 gb free space to use out of 32 gb.. you can store multiple movies nd songs in it but if you're going to shoot hd videos then its not for you.. you can shopt little video clips of about 10mins easily.. in my opinion 22 gb is enough space for anyone
Anonymous, 02 May 2016When LE 1s will get marshmallow update. Still waiting.......Learnt marshmallow coming June, waiting also
this mobile is not good There are so many bugs i bought this phone but i m not impressed with this phone
Hello , I want to buy this phone. My main concern is call quality. Please tell me about the call quality of this phone.
afzal, 10 May 2016Shall i go for this phone or Mi Note 3 ? Please suggest.It depends like first I tried alot to get redmi note 3 but bcoz of flash sales I have to buy le1s but it is also a good phone in this price range
till have 13mp camera and battery performance with high speed cpu which boost ity
the internal storage is 32gb only.if we make video recoding of 30 minute in 4k.and store some movie in phone.than 32 gb is enough??????i m confused to buy it or not.any one reply please......
It's a boom in digital world.great specification with great performance ..except it's fingerprint sensor...plz any body help me..its almost not working.
The best smart phone in a budget price.
Fully satisfied with it.
There are some rumors about its camera but it's fine .
It feels like luxurious and premium quality mobile.
It has some heating issue but by putting cover on it it's done.
I gave this review after the usage of 3 months.
NO COMPLAINTS FROM LETV LE1S.
I am fully satisfied with this product. After using 1 month I am writing this review.
1. Design - Premium look and built-up quality is very good. Edges are sightly curved like Iphone. Pretty thin and handy. My Rating - 9/10
2. Performance - This device comes with Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10 Octacore CPU 2.2 GHz clock speed Cortex-A53 and PowerVR G6200 GPU.
A awesome octacore CPU from mediatek in this price range. GPU is also good and powerful. It means there are no problem with high end games and high loaded apps and multitasking will be good also. My Rating - 8/10
3. RAM and Memory - This device bundled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of inbuilt memory. Almost 28GB space available on device after startup. Special note is no expandable card slot available. But you can attach external devices like pendrives, card readers, external hard drives etc. by USB OTG. Almost 2GB RAM available from the 1st start-up.
4. Camera - 13MP auto-focus camera with LED flash. Pic quality is average for me. Not looks like 13MP cam. Photo lovers overcome this device. 5MP front camera is good but not best. No front flash for selfie lovers. Rear camera can record 4k videos as well as 1080p. My Rating - 5/10
5. Battery - 3000mAh battery. Battery looks like good for me. It gives almost 5 hours screen on time. And easily can complete a single day with normal usage. Many people faced battery drainage problem. I suggest them to update the system software and do a system restore. The battery is No-removable. USB C type quick battery charging available and quite helpful to charge your device at a short time. My Rating - 8/10
6. Networks - Signal strength is good for me. One nano sim and one micro sim port can be used by the user. 4G, 3G and 2G networks available in this device. Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct, hotspot supports in this device. I didn't find any problem in wireless networks. My Rating - 9.5/10
7. Sensors and other devices - GPS device with A-GPS, GLONASS available. Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE also available. After a long time I found Infrared port in this device. It comes with Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity, compass. You can unlock your device with your finger print with just a sec. Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic available for better call quality and video & sound recording. My Rating - 10/10
8. Sound - Two speaker can be used. Soft speaker for call and main speaker for audio output. Device's speaker sound is good and quite loud. But the earphone output is not so good in my point of view. 3.5mm universal output jack is there. My Rating - 7/10
9. Display - It comes with 1080p 5.5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors (~74.4% screen-to-body ratio)
and ~401 ppi pixel density. Gorilla glass 3 attached with it. Crispy clear pictures with some colour profiles. It supports multi-touch upto 10 fingers. My Rating- 9.5/10
10. UI - Android v5 (Lollipop) with EUI OS is very smooth and good organised. Many extra features available like DND service, inbuilt number and sms block facility, automatic contact QR code generator, inbuilt phone number locator available but it shows the location wrong every-time, battery power assistant available, notification control center and app permission facility available from settings, online themes also available from le store. My Rating - 9/10
11. Inside Box - One device, one charging adapter with usb c type cable, user manual, sim door key. No headset comes with this device so you have to purchase a new one.
Note - Device is heating so quickly but after using few min. it cool-downs automatically. For it's metal body we feel that device is overheating but 48 degree is normal for this device.
Overall I am giving this device 8.5 points out of 10 in this price range.
Thanks for reading my review.