its a great phone. its just that the fingerprint scanner problems are real. sometimes its not working as it should. after three days the charging cable died and i had to buy a new one. the camera its not as great as one would hope at a 21 mp sony camera. and the list goes on
Amir, 21 Dec 2016Anybody suggest to buy ,is it good smartphone,because of after reviews and opinions of all sit... moreYes you should! Most of the bad reviews are those who bought the x821 version of the phone, that is, from India. As long as you buy the other versions from China, such as, Aliexpress, you should be fine. Best phone for the price 😉
Anybody suggest to buy ,is it good smartphone,because of after reviews and opinions of all sites this phone has no. of issues that other phones in this range had no issues and lot of people not satisfactory.mainly in fingerprint scanner.
please comment.so many problems are coming
rrick, 04 Dec 2016usb type c I will be get this mobile leeco le max2. Bro.. This mobile is something problems are coming. USB type - c means
Adoud, 13 Dec 2016Tray Mokee rom it's so stableHow is the battery backup on mokee rom
My leeco le 2 max sim2 slot was not working.
I want solution
Please any one say please
I have to say. Stunning with this price 300nzd . I am so happy to play with this fine. Camera, speed no lag. 4gb ram run everything on same time. Amazing option with low budget as it can do anything as Samsung s7 or edge. Battery is good depend on how use but still enough to hold time for play game a while. 5-6 hours gaming a lot, not bad hu.
Adoud, 13 Dec 2016Tray Mokee rom it's so stableNot sporting jio video calling in dalling pad option please help me
Le max 2 is nt good phon I tried hanging problem after eui update ..nd touch prob wt is solution? I do much tried
Yaa after eui update problem is as it is...touch nd hanging problem
sandeshghandat, 10 Dec 2016first of all its an excellent product no doubt about it. for those who are claiming that finge... moreSo, we will have to do so many things on a new phone to make it work? Just WOW! But if the process is so clear why LeEco is not doing them themselves by recalling the older models? Frankly have not seem such a bad mobile for a long time.
ark, 09 Dec 2016No bro after updating to latest version of eui the prob of finger print sensor came into my fr... moreIt is excellent mobile.no doubt.but I'm facing a problem.its finger print sensor.i gave My mobile to service centre 1month back.still my mobile is there.no any call or replay.i buy this mobile for using.but my max 2 is providing eggs in lemax service centre.this is not good. customer care is not Good and service centre too.
Please improve ur quality first.
THIS IS NAAG
first of all its an excellent product no doubt about it. for those who are claiming that fingerscreen is not working here is solution and some facts.
1. all leeco le max 2 phones are imported on June 2016 with eui 5.6 even if you ordered them in December you will get same product imported in July even if you exchange it you will get same product imported in June
2. while as an Android developer I took close look on logs with one product purchase by my friend with fingerscan issue. I came to know that there is not a hardworking issues at all but a software issue of eui 5.6. The process that fingerscreen is using overtook by internet pushword with one of third party apps installed from playstore. To know that huge datasets of used logs needed which is impossible on personal level and can be found out on enterprise level.
3. for some of you stating that they didn't occur any issue right now because some third party apps allows peocess to execute first. but problems will exists once you uninstall that app. which are those app which cause this is still unsure with same problem mentioned above. Sometimes this process allow to use internet process first then execute fingerscreen hence there will be delay of 3 to 5 seconds
4. This issue is resolved in stable version of eui 5.8x which you need to update before using it at all
5. once you receive phone do the following process to avoid any problem with fingerscan
6. power on phone but don't do anything. keep it on charging on fast charge mode until you reached more than 60%. download eui update of 5.8x from lemall website of size 1.82 gb on computer and rename it as update.zip. Now attach your mobile in media transfer mode and copy that to root of mobile. safely removed from computer and goto setting ->update->local. it will show update available and then update it. After start of update insert sim before connecting to Wi-Fi its must thing othewise same error with fingerscan.
7. now enjoy product with great features.
8. even if you replace mobile you will see that issues remains the same hence only option is to stay patient and do the steps mentioned above. however the process executed on priority in le 2 device hence there is no issue of fingerscan on that device
9. if possible you can also check log files of fingerscan with yours and others or just ask someone who are using same device for comparison through social media or mail me your logs.
G.S.REDDY, 30 Nov 2016problem has been fixed in update 5.8.019S in stable versionNo bro after updating to latest version of eui the prob of finger print sensor came into my frinds le max 2
I love this phone.
Camera, Screen quality, Gaming, Battery, and of course "price"
all items are perfect
don't west time just go and buy it.