first of all its an excellent product no doubt about it. for those who are claiming that fingerscreen is not working here is solution and some facts.
1. all leeco le max 2 phones are imported on June 2016 with eui 5.6 even if you ordered them in December you will get same product imported in July even if you exchange it you will get same product imported in June
2. while as an Android developer I took close look on logs with one product purchase by my friend with fingerscan issue. I came to know that there is not a hardworking issues at all but a software issue of eui 5.6. The process that fingerscreen is using overtook by internet pushword with one of third party apps installed from playstore. To know that huge datasets of used logs needed which is impossible on personal level and can be found out on enterprise level.
3. for some of you stating that they didn't occur any issue right now because some third party apps allows peocess to execute first. but problems will exists once you uninstall that app. which are those app which cause this is still unsure with same problem mentioned above. Sometimes this process allow to use internet process first then execute fingerscreen hence there will be delay of 3 to 5 seconds
4. This issue is resolved in stable version of eui 5.8x which you need to update before using it at all
5. once you receive phone do the following process to avoid any problem with fingerscan
6. power on phone but don't do anything. keep it on charging on fast charge mode until you reached more than 60%. download eui update of 5.8x from lemall website of size 1.82 gb on computer and rename it as update.zip. Now attach your mobile in media transfer mode and copy that to root of mobile. safely removed from computer and goto setting ->update->local. it will show update available and then update it. After start of update insert sim before connecting to Wi-Fi its must thing othewise same error with fingerscan.
7. now enjoy product with great features.
8. even if you replace mobile you will see that issues remains the same hence only option is to stay patient and do the steps mentioned above. however the process executed on priority in le 2 device hence there is no issue of fingerscan on that device
9. if possible you can also check log files of fingerscan with yours and others or just ask someone who are using same device for comparison through social media or mail me your logs.
G.S.REDDY, 30 Nov 2016problem has been fixed in update 5.8.019S in stable versionNo bro after updating to latest version of eui the prob of finger print sensor came into my frinds le max 2
I love this phone.
Camera, Screen quality, Gaming, Battery, and of course "price"
all items are perfect
don't west time just go and buy it.
Ammu, 07 Dec 2016Is fringed print scanner and camera is good or not give rply (any one)very good... i love this phone
very good. i have been use for 3 month. and i very love this phone
I bought this smartphone 2 weeks ago.
Much better than the various Iphone and Samsung high level.
Best price/hw ratio!!!
as i can notice after 15 days of usage , only lacks for NFC (there is no )
Phone is excelent
btw. i rooted mine
AnonD-615204, 29 Nov 2016Guys,
is Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is bettan than LeEco..... and also will i get headph... moreLeEco Le Max 2 is better phon than Xiaomi 3,
and the handset does not come complete.
My LeEco Le Max 2 has 145847 on the benchmark test