Phone feels very premium in hand. Well designed and looks great & Enjoying the Music.
1. Finger print unlocks in 0.2 to 0.3 second, it is really fast and accurate.
2. Phone charges really fast and No Heating - Used 2 days
3. CDLA Headphone just rocking.
4. Metallic finish and feels great in hand but camera has little bump like oneplus3
5. Speaker is really loud.
6. One of the best camera in the price range phone.
7. Simple UI, easy to use.
8. Live TV I never used till now but I Will test and post the review..
Need adapter to connect with Charger & Headset, etc..
Lives up to expectations
I was waiting for this phone for quite a while and honestly, it has lived up to most expectations. I am going to give a brief about Le Max2 Pros and Cons.
Charging - Full charge within 2hrs is by far my favourite feature for this phone and it really comes in handy.
Processor - Its got a top of the line processor and to put it simply - there isnÂ’t anything faster in the market!
Fingerprint scanner - It is, without doubt, one of the best scanners IÂ’ve seen! It is LIGHTNING fast!
Screen size - Atleast for me, this phone is of the perfect size - its not so big that you need to use it with 2 hands at all times, but its also not so small that you canÂ’t read on it properly.
No SD card slot.
Le Max2 is a steal for this price and the features are top notch!
AnonD-120709, 30 Jun 2016Got mine delivered today morning and the phone is with solid build quality as per the reviews.... moreHow is the experience so far? Recommend buying it? I'm planning to get it shipped from China.Thanks
Got mine delivered today morning and the phone is with solid build quality as per the reviews. Have installed the apps and it doesn't heat during the process or while charging.
Just feel that the standby battery drain is there, any how will check with couple of charging cycles.
Waiting for the reviews from other users too.
Lauryboy, 22 Jun 2016It says no 3.5mm headphone jack!!! How am I supposed to use my high fidelity earphones then? S... moreIt comes with an adapter so u can use it 3.5 mm jack I was also thinking of same but there is an adapter in the box
adii, 27 Jun 2016Does it support volte for reliance jio simYes it support VoLte in Jio Network but Video call option not available. it support all LTE bands in india.
battery cannot be removed
c cdla earphones usb ( it means you cannot use audio jacks ,
cannot connect to music systems
AnonD-552825, 25 Jun 2016Hi,
This phone really interests me, in it's 4/64GB version. Given the price of the 6/64GB, I'... more1. No NFC
2. It has Gorilla glass 3
3. Using in-box adapter you can use any 3.5mm earphones.
Adi1000, 22 Jun 2016Observing lot of smartphones,the best ones incouding chinese.What amazes me is what is a poin... moreBarely 20gms? That's alot for a phone.
Also it supports fast charging. So if wouldn't take much time to recharge your phone for your next day.
This phone really interests me, in it's 4/64GB version. Given the price of the 6/64GB, I'd go for the One+ 3, which has similar specs (but slightly smaller display in Full HD and not 2k) but now has decent support.
I would have two questions :
- Another review mentioned that this phone has no NFC : anyone can confirm this ?
- Another review mentioned that LeEco assures it has Gorilla 3 glass...
- About the 3,5 jack adapter : will I be able to connect any kind of earphones, or do I need dedicated CDLA compliant earphones ?
If you have answers to these questions I'll galdly take them !