Deb, 07 Jul 2016Guys please clarify its
1. finger sensor's performance...as in its website people show their... more1. Fingerprint sensor is crap.
2. Camera is junk. Anyone who is comparing it with MI 5 has not used it. OIS is just a namesake.
3. Sound is average.
4. Screen is good.
5. SD 820 is undone by halfbaked os.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY.
I think the phone is extremely over hyped. Fingerprint sensors are just crap. Stopped working only after a day.
Camera is just OK.
SD 820's power is undone by half baked software. Sound is bad.
I have iPhone 5s and even today it stands tall...
AnonD-554060, 28 Jun 2016Yes it support VoLte in Jio Network but Video call option not available. it support all LTE ba... moreI'm using my jio some in my leEco le 2 but I'm not able to connect to data services or calling services
Guys please clarify its
1. finger sensor's performance...as in its website people show their unhappiness on this issue.
2. whether FM available...?
3. somebody mentioned about absence of graphic equaliser for Music Player, if it's Yes then can we customise on Dolby Atomos ?
4. Heating issues..
5. actual battery back up as it's seemed to be assembled with lower endurance battery comparing to higher CPU & GPU configuration.
6. After sales in India..
Thanks friends...upon your experience and advice I would plan to buy one.
AnonD-556708, 05 Jul 2016I think there is No NFCYes, that's right. I have the variant with 6GB RAM and 64Gb internal, and i don't have NFC. Really, is not a "Must have" for me :)
kalli, 02 Jul 2016does the screen flexes or ripples like le eco 2 does kindly reply No
does it has a youtube problem because i have heard many users have many problems with the youtube and many more things ?
and how about the front camera ? is it good with nice wide angel or it is like xiaomi rn3
AnonD-555262, 01 Jul 2016How is the experience so far? Recommend buying it? I'm planning to get it shipped from China.Thanks Ya Sure, which country do you belong ?
This phone sounds amazing, but does it really always have pink somewhere on it?
This is a truly awesome phone. With CDLA earphone the music experience has enhanced to the next level. Also 6GB RAM makes the phone fastest. The other features like content and camera makes it is a killer model in this price range.
Phone feels very premium in hand. Well designed and looks great & Enjoying the Music.
1. Finger print unlocks in 0.2 to 0.3 second, it is really fast and accurate.
2. Phone charges really fast and No Heating - Used 2 days
3. CDLA Headphone just rocking.
4. Metallic finish and feels great in hand but camera has little bump like oneplus3
5. Speaker is really loud.
6. One of the best camera in the price range phone.
7. Simple UI, easy to use.
8. Live TV I never used till now but I Will test and post the review..
Need adapter to connect with Charger & Headset, etc..
Lives up to expectations
I was waiting for this phone for quite a while and honestly, it has lived up to most expectations. I am going to give a brief about Le Max2 Pros and Cons.
Charging - Full charge within 2hrs is by far my favourite feature for this phone and it really comes in handy.
Processor - Its got a top of the line processor and to put it simply - there isnÂ’t anything faster in the market!
Fingerprint scanner - It is, without doubt, one of the best scanners IÂ’ve seen! It is LIGHTNING fast!
Screen size - Atleast for me, this phone is of the perfect size - its not so big that you need to use it with 2 hands at all times, but its also not so small that you canÂ’t read on it properly.
No SD card slot.
Le Max2 is a steal for this price and the features are top notch!