Anonymous, 22 Jul 2016What the screen type? whAt glass?Amoled full HD panel with gorilla glass 4 protection
This phone is selling in India for just 3500 rs... Which is so cheap.. And some people commenting about bad camera, can't install so many apps, Low memory etc...
AnonD-563503, 23 Jul 2016more your apps run...ur battery will drain fast....This phone was some better in the price..front cam.poor
I would not recommend this phone to anyone because I have it.
First of all it has no proximity sensor so you can list options with your ear during conversation.
It has a bad signal...
It has numerous bugs...
I think that price is saying enough...
sissou , 05 Aug 2016plz tell me i want buy this phone and l'm soo Confusedbuy this phone there is a good specification for this rate
Planning to buy this phone for my mother (senior citizen) only for whatsup purpose, so that she can talk to anyone in abroad - please suggest, whether this phone ideal for this
Lenovo A1000 is a overall decent and CHEAP smartphone. You really can't expect from a 70$ smartphone to perform well as a 300$ one.
Pro's-inexpensive,solid battery life,reliable lenovo software and hardware.
Con's-heavy weight,bad speakers and cameras,heats up a lot. Score-55/100
Very poor camera. I doubt it is 5MP! Photos are not clear nor sharp
i'm interesting to purchase this mobile and i saw features its good but i have a doubt, is there front camera ?
I already used this mobile phone and so far so good everything is running well. It's user friendy. I love the screen shot menu...
Fifi, 01 Aug 2016It's very goodplz tell me i want buy this phone and l'm soo Confused
i was gonna buy this phone it is good very very cheap but it is smal and havy and lagy that why i not buy it !
I want to buy this phone only for calls and occasional text msgs... Is it worth of buying for this purpose only?
Am thoroughly disappointed. Bought this phone 2 months ago and now the screen has gone black
the brand is cool although i have been using it fr a month plus and all f a sudden it started over heating which i dont know the reason why.............................
1. Bought this around 2016 March, in West Bengal
2. Wanted just a basic android phone to use taxi hailing apps not available on my Nokia and BB.
3. After installing few apps ~4 ola, uber, candy crush, it says no memory to install more app. Had to uninstall one to install another. Tried moving apps to SD card whatever possible, enabled developer mode, made SD as default, but still same issue.
4. Left the phone on my power bank for a day (mistakenly), came back, battery was swollen, back cover does not fit now and the battery drains out in 1 hour, rendering the phone unusable.
5. But after update the space issue is resolved (happy) but phone has no battery (sad)
6. Never faced radio issues (2G, 3G, GPS or wifi) though