I definitely made the right decision buying this phone. This phone is awesome. If u r having problem with urs u bought a defect unit, plain and simple. Its cheap and every inch smart like high end xperia and galaxy. Even all the HD games i've played were smooth and playable and i've played alot. Good call quality and reception, loud enough music speakers.No complaints. Strongly recommend this one.
Phone always heating
Contact number in the phone need internet connection to view.dont know why it happen
SHILPA, 25 Oct 2016bad experience with this phone. Why?
I bought this phone to use it as a second phone, Everything is quite good the only problem I have with it is that after using more than 2 months, the battery doesn't last like before, it drains so fast, there were some updates for this phone and I installed them, I think after installing those update battery has started to drain so fast, any ideas ?
just bought the phone recently. it looks cool
bad experience with this phone.
Good mobile with low price....
is this phone supports pdf files??
kingxperia, 24 Oct 2016can I play dead effect 2 on this phone and which games run smooth? Some of games that run smoothly:
1. Real Racing 3
2. Dead Trigger 2
3. Clash Of Clans
4. Subway Surfers
5. Traffic Rider
6. Racing Fever
7. Asphalt 8: Airborne
8. Temple Run 2
9. Dead Effect 2 (sometimes you will feel some lag with low settings)
This is some games that I already tested on my own device...
Nick, 22 Oct 2016I am using this Lenovo A1000 for about 1 years.. There are several problems that I faced while... morecan I play dead effect 2 on this phone and which games run smooth?
For the price it is an ideal phone. I recommend it
I am using this Lenovo A1000 for about 1 years.. There are several problems that I faced while using this phone..
1. Heating problem while charging the phone or playing online games
2. After 3 - 4 months, my battery does not last long even not using any apps / wifi / data connection.. When open the back cover, the battery is bloating... Need to change new battery..
3. Very bad GPS signal.. If you are using waze, it takes some time to detect your location..
4. Touch screen not so smooth + small screen size that make inconvenient to type the text
5. Both front & back camera have no autofocus function
6. VGA front camera that is very bad quality
7. No proximity sensor (need to set the brightness manually)
1. Powerful processor speed & RAM (can run some game smoothly)
2. Can set the default storage to SD Card (that mean you can move certain apps to SD Card)
3. Clear sound from the speaker (while calling or hearing music)
this is one of the strongest phones I've ever used. making calls with this phone is a joy. u can almost hear caller voice in HD quality. worth the money. but the screen is almost mediocre though still OK for the price.
faiz, 18 Oct 2016this set supprt 4g Expand the Item "Network". you can see 3G/2G support.
this set supprt 4g
Anonymous, 14 Sep 2016My lenovo is not working good.Batery is to low.Touchscreen is so teribel.How to fix thet A1000 is for older folks. Heavy, squarish & horrible touchscreen. It is not a smart phone but a mobile with an LCD screen. Hardly can type well. Just good for browsing & make phone calls. Forget about hotspot as it drains battery in 1 hour & GPS is hopeless. Buy for your grandpa only!
Intrusisive ads, sometimes I can't even close the ads, need to restart. Lenovo A1000 is very not recommended.
Multiple apps are not working
Good camera great touch satisfied with this price
Awesome camera great touchl law budget phone totally satisfied 👍
Log in I forgot my password Sign up