Just bought it today after work. It is very cheap around USD50.00. I do not expect it can compare to high end phones performance but I somehow surprised with the phone quick response time without lag. With this price it is the perfect Andriod smartphone I could get. The only downside is lack of internal storage which I could not install much apps into it.
Rnuz_19, 27 May 2014Why my lenovo A269i when i download apps under 10 MB, its say "Insuffecient Storage"... moreI think its because they need some space for the processor to work or something, so they actually reserve some space for it and you cant fill that space. Just an assumption
Why my lenovo A269i when i download apps under 10 MB, its say "Insuffecient Storage". Even my internal storage still have 17mb free.. Someone tell me .
enough to discover as rest has already been discovered
enjoy this phone which is very price worthy and servers all purposes.
I have been using this device for 4 months now. Considering the price tag, this mobile is definitely a gem.
1. Optimum size and design which fits in your palm or easily goes in your pocket (It is sleek, well built and feels
good when in hand)
2. Speaker volume is clear and loud.
3. Call clarity is good.
4. Battery is good. For a smartphone it gives a week of standby (minimal use) and 2.5 to 3 days with average usage
of apps, games and surfing.
5. It supports all social networking app like facebook, twitter, whatsapp, google+, skype... some of them come
pre-installed with the device. All of these apps run flawlessly.
6. Touch sensitivity and feel is awesome. It will give you a feel of a device from Rs.10k range.
7. It allows you to install apps on memory card (this feature is missing in many device of this price range)
8. Screen clarity is sharp enough.
9. Wireless connectivity through wifi and data connection work well and the speed is commendable.
10. Accelerometer and proximity sensors work very accurately.
1. Camera is average. The pics taken are definitely not worth for a 2MP camera. It gets worse if the lighting is
not proper. In day light the pics are ok.
2. 256 MB RAM, which gives you a big amount of lag in high end game like Temple run2 and a bit of lag in subway
surfer. Games less than 15 mb work fine. eg: Temple Run1, Danger Dash, Dr. Driving, etc...
3. No Task Killer, which is basically the package of Andriod 2.3.6. You can manually kill task by going to App
manager or install a third party task killer from App store.
4. No GPS but you do have A-GPS which works quite well.
Bottomline: If you are looking for a device to fit your basic smart needs with a decent amount of gaming fun and
decent battery life then go for it. If you want more, then I would recommend going for Lenovo A369i with 4gb
internal memory, 512 mb RAM, 4 inch screen, Andriod JellyBean (the pros over A269i), camera is still the same in A369i
(I own both A269i and A369i, both are over satisfactory for the price they come in with)
Question to the users: I am not able to see 3G written over my SIM signal, it always shows G even though the 3G is active. In the manual it is written to show 3G. Do any of you see 3G appearing on the signal or is it that the device is designed to show only G?
why the phone lenovo A269i not have the bluetooth system ....where can i get are bluetooth system ...so hard to me when share song and anything...pls help send to my e-mail email@example.com..please i need help..
new lenovo user, 06 May 2014how to screen shoot this phone.??can this phone do it.??Volume down key plus screen of button press both together and screenshot will be caught...
Lizz, 21 Apr 2014This is my 2nd phone, I'm having same problem too, not able to install whatsapp which's the mo... morewhatsapp can install in this model. I am using the same phone...please check the latest whatsapp installation..
AnonD-260967, 06 May 2014Is there watsapp in this mobile???Its suport all apps its nice phone
I am going to buy a A269i plz tell me is facebook and other social networking sites are possibul in thi phone
lenovo totaly good i buy my phone three months before but in my phone after one week i found two hole or red spot appear on the screen... now today 15/05/2014
appear one white line about one mm size horizontaly on my screen i dont know y....
open blutruth and go to discoverevel on this and scan other phones to open your bluetruth.... :)
I love it...but i had fear about display..i love to hear music in it as i can use data high at n8 work...thnx lenove smart phone users&company by bring at least rates
I used this model. I found everything was okay. I liked it most for its touch sensitivity. But the two things I disliked about it were(a)connection vibration (I was not sure whether or not it can be disabled)and(b)the Qwerty keypad for messaging(frequently wrong keystrokes, although the key pad is not too small compared with those of other models.