1. Press the APP drawer to reveal all apps.
2. Look for the Gear Icon(Settings).
3. Scroll down and look for the Capital "A" icon(language and input).
4. Tap the first select from the menu, that is the language menu.
5. Look for English it should be the second option below Arabic.
jebOwn, 01 Feb 2014have tried the app manager III...??? app manager lll doesnt work....anything else???huhu..help me..plizz
I want to brought this phone but i am confused because it`s has only 512mb ram. please give me advice for this phone is better or some other if yes then please tell me this range price .....?
Where can I get CWM??coz the cwm I DL is not compatible with my fone..reply plss..
affiqq, 27 Jan 2014Many app2sd is not compatible..plis..have tried the app manager III...???
too many bad experiences..having a second thought of buying this phone...
hafiz, 26 Jan 2014Pls install app2sd(app manager) to trf at sd card.wath is trf ?
salve, 31 Jan 2014i did the steps to change the keyboard setting but my keypad still looks like querty.I want to... moreim waiting for your reply.pls tell me how to change keypad after doing your instructions
AnonD-213254, 08 Dec 2013Good Day
The step to change keyboard settings as per below
1) Go to settings ang choose... morei did the steps to change the keyboard setting but my keypad still looks like querty.I want to return it to its original keypad that has 3 letters in 1 box
hw to move the apps to sd card?? and hw to turn off the predictive text??
The only thing that bothers me about this phone is the ram,
So did any of you guys solve this problem maybe by rooting.? Ram expanding? Over clocking? Fell free to share the knowledge and help us