This mobile is own very good baterry. 25.12. night : ?? % and
26.12 starting the day : (??-4)
How its camera clarity? ?????
Is it better pr not than Samsung 5mp camera???
I bought it some days ago and I think there is a problem with battery. I charge it to 100% and after two hours without using it the battery is 80%.
Amit, 25 Dec 2014I buy a536 some day this ph has no problem. But I can not off the vibration in pH key pad . ma... moreyou can turn the vibration fro. settings-audio profiles-general or whatever profie you are using then scroll down disable vibrate on touch ;)
I got this phone under the tree. I´m very happy. Parameters is good, several parameters, such as those.
Anonymous, 25 Dec 2014Which is much better samsung galaxy win or lenovo a536 ??you better go for Lenovo A536 if your are a gamer.
galaxy win will kill you because poor battery back-up, low prosessor which is A5.
A7 are far better performance.
If you looking for camera peformence, better go for galaxy win.
Because it samsung. (Lenovo doea not have digital camera)
If you are developer, better go for lenovo because their rom got no modding.
I buy a536 some day this ph has no problem. But I can not off the vibration in pH key pad . masagging, chatting etc.Please help me.
Hi guys....I am a Lenovo a536 user...
I am just giving specifications review which are as follows
1. The build quality is good and it's sleek.. Nice to handle and catchy
2. The battery backup is 2000mA but still it's really have a very good backup and it can go at least for 1day with heavy usage of 3G internet and other applications which can consume RAM POWER.
3. Hardware specifications is really good 1.3 ghz processor I.e. Of quad core great...with 1GB RAM, 5mp rear with LED FLASH and 2 mp front ...
4. Display quality is really decent far far decent than any Nokia lumia and micromax mobiles...very good touch interface...no such problem with connectivity issues..
5. Android kitkat is the Os but still there is no problem in regards of power consumption...
6. Great pricing within 10k is really awesome....it can compete with any brand whose price range is within 15k.. There is no doubt about it...
Guys it's a really good one and it's an honest review not a fake one.....if u really want a good brand mobile under 10k then go for it...!!! You will not be disappointed..!!!
Its a wonderful mobile no such problem with connectivity and battery is really good...no such problem with the device honestly go ahead bag this handset in your pocket...
hi.... i am a lenovo a536 user. its the best phone in this price (Rs. 14000). it has ability to compete all expensive phones.. light weight and good looking...
one more thing sim is not mini sim as here define in specs..
go head and buy it without any hesitation :)
Can u help me im in a very big troublr should i buy lrnovo a536 or a606 .please tell me as soon as possible
Vikas, 23 Dec 2014Plzz. Any one tell hindi font support or notNot support
iam using these mobile and it has no problem well worked properly its good phone compare with moto g
iramki4u, 16 Dec 2014Last month I brought Redmi 1S.. initially i thought my choice is good later on i relised I mad... moreThank you so much for sharing your hands-on experience on both device. I am having a hard time comparing the two and even had a headache on which one to choose. Now I know Lenovo is still the best even if it lacks on specs a bit. :) I'm going to buy it tomorrow.