What kind of touch screen is???
Is it gorilla touch or a common one?
Suvajit, 28 Mar 2015I want to know about the ram. How much is available at first. And after installing basic apps ... moreAvailable RAM on first startup is around 400-430 mb. Facebook is pre installed. After installing whatsapp snd similar apps it will be around 300 mb.
Do not buy this phone too much heating problem, and also battery backup problem, when I am inserting my 16 GB class 10 memory card, battery is discharge more faster, this is my 2nd phone, when I ordered this phone in flipkart first time same issue is there and I returns in one week I got replacement with new device now also same problem I am facing
i think this is best gadget in low price..
gud camera quality
battry back up
I want to know about the ram. How much is available at first. And after installing basic apps like Facebook WhatsApp instagram how much is left.
100% charging phone not using for3 hours
Phone very heating plz replay
ithehappy, 28 Mar 2015Guys those who are using the phone for over a month, could you guys tell me whether the proble... moreUsing since 4 feb of 2015, using both sims and so far i have not found any heating issue with the device even when playing games. there is slight heating but you wont notice it.
call quality is awesome, so far i have not had any issue with call quality, sometimes i do think call volume is low but then quality of call is great. even when my sony sp has no tower, this device shows 1 tower and can make calls without issue.
i had to replace first time as the first device was heating up. the replacement device i got has no issue and battey drain in idle mode (when you dont use mobile) is very good. over night drain is just 2 to 3%
the screen and visibilty at all angles is very good. compared to other devices in 10K range, only redmi 2s beats it in screen quality
there are some cons though, the device has bad RAM management, Vibe UI is not great and does not have many options as one might like. the camera is just ok not bad and not good.
i would rate it 8, only cons i found is OS, Camera, RAM and not enough sensors. also touch is not that great
Applications not installing , I'm using sandisk 32gb memory card, please tell me solution
To all disturbed friends iam here to clear your doubt about lenovo A6000. I'm an user of lenovo A6000. Acc. to me i.e by using it my opinion are as follows -
1. The sound quality of it is too good.
2. The available memory for users is 4.33GB not 2.70 GB.
3. sound quality during call is also best not any priblem in it.
4. Lenovo A6000 supports 4G/3G/2G connectivity in just 1st sim and only 2G in 2nd sim.
5. Battery backup is also too much good.
6. One of the best feature in it is camera which is having auto focus i.e focus had to be done automatically and that is provided in it other mobiles are not focusing automatically. It automatically detects scene and focuses automatically. And other best facility is its flash. It has highest flash capability which is best used for night snapping than redmi.
7. One of the prob. I faced is mobile heating which is common among all mobile. But sometime some users get defective piece in which mobile heats by just using apps and it heats upto that much that we cant take a call.
If want any other review than email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
divvela, 26 Mar 2015iam using lenovo since 10 days .iam facing hating problem and also while playing samll game li... morewhat the hell..u guyz are so confusing... someone says it's pretty good..someone says don't buy it... wt 2do yaar...
How to use OTG cable in this phone, how to turn on USB host function in my lenovo A6000
charge is only one day some times phone is hanging major issue is battery heating problem internet use in only one day charge and then there is no internet use only call answered dialing calls two days of charging
How much hour does it take to full charge?0-100 ..
How many hour battery last long with heavy usage?
Is there is any battery draining issue?
There is any heating problem while inserting class10 memory card?