hemanth, 04 Mar 2015Its have video call or not? Pls tell me friendsno
confused between lenovo a6000 and moto g (4g) 2nd generation....which should i buy?
moiz, 03 Mar 2015Network issues like fone always remain not reachable and WhatsApp n other app don't work in th... moreMy net is always on but...whatsapp messeages dont shows and in hike....why this problem is creat
I bought lenovo A6000 from flipkart.com through flash sale a week before.There is a problem with audio jack.The ear phone plug is not fitting into the jack and can't hear any noise from it.
My lenovo a6000 battery drainage very fast . does any face this type of problem.
moiz, 03 Mar 2015Network issues like fone always remain not reachable and WhatsApp n other app don't work in th... moreWhenever you do a cleanup provided by security it disables WhatsApp so set an exception in clean up settings for whatsapp
can you help why I am not able to open Asphalt 8 game in Lenova A6000, is there any setting do I want to do in mobile.
Abdu, 03 Mar 2015Hi I am hearing some noise near the camera when tapped Is it common in every phone or I rece... moreI also have the same issue. I think its bcoz of the flash. It is not tightly packed and is vibrating when ticked
1. very good display
2. decent battery backup
3. light weight
4. call quality good
5. 2g 3g wifi signal strength and reception good
6. no heating issue
7. 5 inch bigger display
8. qualcomm snapdragon 410 chipset
1. speakers are of low quality ones, lenovo saying that they are dolby but they doesnt sounds like that, sound cracks, loudness is very low, quality also average, overall i would say speakers are below average
2. back camera day light picture quality is good but in night time with flash the pics are coming very blurred. flash is yellowish. in video recording objects are appearing blurred. overall i would say back camera is average
3. mobile feels delicate, back panel feels loose, if i press at back side it feels like it breaks, overall build quality feels like low quality
4. it doesnt supports usb otg. thats a big drawback
5. no glass protection
6. just after few days of usage the display filled with finger prints, display is finger print attractive
7. vibe ui doesnt looks good, it doesnt has an app drawer
8. free ram is around 150-200mb, some times free ram going below 70mb, ram management is very poor
9. it has just 2 sensors, at least it doesnt has compass sensor
overall i would say it is not a great phone and it is not a bad phone, it is a good phone
guys i like lenovo a6000 i like camera,display,battery,body design but i confuse this phone is realy too good ya too bad because i see review this phone and i see some people tell issue this phone and some people tell good about this phone so i confuse so plzzzzzz help me this phone buy or not