AnonD-363554, 16 Feb 2015Hello thinesh
m also facing same problem, some spark noise in speaker.
mike also have some p... moreHi Jassi,
Thanks for ur reply...Am also initiated the replacement request to flipkart...
Hi Guy, bought this phone in last flash sale(11th feb), it got delivered on friday(13th Feb).Superb phone.Both the Camera's are very good , camera picture is bright and quality is very good ,no issue with multitasking, looks and feel of the phone is very good does not look cheap , sound is ok not great.
Hello friends i'm going to buy a new smartphone and could not decide between Lenovo A6000 and Acer Liquid E700. Which one do you guys suggest ?
Anonymous, 16 Feb 2015Same problem...dual speakers but volume very low can you any one check with head set without head set!!!!!!!
Can we download and run Compass application on Lenovo A6000. if yes then please let me know from where and which application I should download. Thanks
My Phone shows 4.67 GB internal Memory and it is shown in specification is 8.0 GB. could any one tell me about this?
AnonD-183440, 16 Feb 2015I'm facing an unique issue with the lenovo a6000. Even though it connects to other WiFi netwo... moreSeems like an issue with the channel set on your wifi network. Change it to 13. Also try changing the encryption mode in your wifi router.
This is indeed a good phone. I have been using this for about 3 days now. The size is almost equal to 2nd generation moto g. I must say moto g2 is quite comfortable to hold in hand in comparison with A6000 because of its curved back design. I have noticed a software bug today. The battery icon has completed charging but the indicator displays 91% instead of 100%. Looks there some mismatch. I understand this is small bug but it does not look good. Rest of phone experience is smooth.
AnonD-364202, 16 Feb 2015which one better- lenovo a6000 / lava iris selfie 50.
plz help me plz.....lenovo a 6000 is better
gnbabu, 17 Feb 2015battery charging is automatically drops without any usage .why?i think u using 16 gb memory card correct.
please remove u r memory card then u will check
gnbabu, 16 Feb 2015battery is discharging without any usage.Pls give any remedy.you using external memory 16gb memory card
please remove your memory card
Finally got the solution to lock apps like WhatsApp etc to receive notifications.
Follow these steps
1) Open the app which you want to lock
2) Click on home button i.e. centre button. It will bring you to main screen ( similar to desktop home)
3) Now press left button for few seconds
4) You should be able to see WhatsApp icon (also how much RAM available)
5) Now drag the WhatsApp icon down (there is half cm spaces to drag to down)
6) Drag down and release it. You should be able to see lock on WhatsApp icon now
7) Now whenever you free RAM space, WhatsApp will not get closed & you would continue to receive notifications.
8) Follow similar steps for other apps (ex NDTV)
gnbabu, 17 Feb 2015battery charging is automatically drops without any usage .why?Lenovo A6000 is good mobile
1. both camera quality is very good
2. battery back up very very good
3. mobile processer speed is very good
Mobile All thinks very good but your external memory card up to 8GB memory card u using.
you using 16gb memory card mobile is heating issue. charrginf