Don't campare this phone with Redmi 1s its true rival is Redmi 2 once Redmi 2 is launched then we will se who is better. Hold your breath the beast is about to unleash....... Xiaomi wins any day hah!
Anonymous, 29 Jan 2015Camera is awesome !!!!
Looks like user is over excited and didn't test properly... or.. shoul... moreSo my Honest brother what if I tell you are Lenovo agent.
Im telling my review if you are not happy then its ok im not here to please anyone with All Very Good review.
This phone display with gorilla glass or not /need to buy tempered glass??
tarun 87, 24 Jan 2015Guya u cant use 4g in lenovo a6000. In india mainly airtel providing 4g, airtel not offering A... moreLenovo Vibe X2 is already in the list of approved devices in Airtel 4G website. So definitely Airtel partners with lenovo
metro, 24 Jan 2015Guys to be sensible pls avoid these chiness smartphone. If we have the option of branded produ... moreLenovo is ALSO a Chinese company --Not sure why people are thinking otherwise ??
Anonymous, 29 Jan 2015Pls say about camera quality Camera Quality is AWESOME for the price..... Don't believe fake reviews !!!!!!!!
sparsh1190, 29 Jan 2015I also have Redmi 1S but comparitvly Redmi 1S is better than Lenovo Only in Camera comp. Else ... moreCamera is awesome !!!!
Looks like user is over excited and didn't test properly... or.. should be xiaomi agent !
Naresh, 29 Jan 2015Frds... Tell me Phon r good or Badexcellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!
guys plz tell about its call clearity ...which is the most important one...
Please somebody help me....how is the led flash of this mobile?because I've seen that some of Lenovo branded mobile got very very very bad led flash....and oh I managed to ordered a unit....so please let me know.thanks in advance...
ali, 29 Jan 2015camera of this phone is sux....rest of the things r awesome..Good spec
Those who got the phone plz do indeapth review by considering below points
1. Display (brightness, viewing angles, sunlight visibility, screen protection)
2. Sound (speaker loudness, clarity)
3. Softwear (bugs, smoothness, performance)
4. Benchmarks( antut, nenamark 2)
5. Gaming ( test in low, medium, high graphics)
6. Camera ( quality, laggyness, indoor, outdoor, pics n video quality)
7. Battery ( backup, heating)
8. Build quality
9. Touch ( sensitivity, accuracy)
10. Connectivity (4g, 3g, 2g, wifi, bluetooth, usb, GPS...signal strength, connectivity issues)
11. Call quality
12. Handyness (good to hold or not)
13. Accesories (charger, headphones, data cable....quality)