3. low batter backup
4. video support is low
5. i cant take video more than 1 mnt
6. slow photo capturing
7. charging socket or charging problem.
finally i cant sale it because no one want to buy its more rs 3000/- thought its in warranty period....
Sheila, 09 Dec 2015Have never owned a phone that has caused me this much misery. Bought this phone a few months a... moresame problem was with me. now its new problem started since two months, my cell is not get charged i showed it for repairing they said charging socket to be replaced. second heating and very very low battery backup..... my firs lenovo product is a6000 and i m disappointed...
I have this phone, but feel confused with the box in the packaging is written RAM 2 GB, while in various tabloids and magazines about gadget including GSM Arena is written that Lenovo A6000 only has 1 GB of RAM, if indeed has 2 GB of RAM mean this phone very nice, even in magazine there written 64 bit processor, if indeed rightly so Lenovo A6000 worth buying though with os not too new ( Kitkat ) at least it's awesome specification.
I bought a new lenovoA6000....BT now its getting very heat when in use...wats wrong with this????
I bought Lenovo A6000 before 1month....the phone is getting over heat when in use...getting heat very badly....wats wrong with this???
lenovo a6000 phone is bad performanance due to heating problem is more in this phone
Lenovo A6000 was good at first sight but disappointing by the the way its hanging, lost its vibration feature even after resetting to default several times....i would really want to get back the vibration feature of this phone!!! please help
I bought this phone some months back. As everyone has pointed out, I also upgraded to the lollypop version. I also tried the factory reset option. Earlier the phone was only bad, but now it has become worst.
I agree with the complaints faced by other people. They have given the actual account of the problems facing.
Following are only some of the other problems that I have faced.
- I can't assign a specific incoming call ringtone to a specific contact. All the contacts uses the same default ring tone.
- Can't add number to a contact while editing. In fact many fields can't be added.
- The RETURN (ENTER) key is missing in SMS. So, the SMS will be a long statement/line, without a line break.
- Can't insert widgets/icons in the current page, even if there is a space. It gets inserted in the some page as per it's whims and fancies. It is extremely difficult to move the icon to the desired page.
- God knows what is "ip call" in contacts. Calling the company helpline was of no use.
- Can't make calls from SIM2
- Audio gets muted automatically while playing some videos. I tried playing the same video in my SGS2 phone, and it works.
- The list is endless.
I bought Lenovo, because it is an offshoot of IBM. But I am thoroughly disappointed. I will never ever buy this company's products in my life time. This Lenovo A6000 is my LAST LENOVO PRODUCT.
I purchased a6000 mobile .. to say about this mobile its good for KITKAT only and my lenovo touch sometimes working heavy means when i touch at one place it activates another spot .... here is a comedy thing when i called to service center after that moment its working fine ...
overall performance is good .. i satisfied with mobile... Thankyou
Shubham more, 20 Sep 2015Can anyone tell me how to update A6000 from KitKat to lolipopDear,
If you want to upgrading follow the below steps.
1. Go "setting"
2. in setting go to "About Phone"
3. Go to " system update"
it will be automatically upgarde
ramanbaug, 08 Dec 2015Reset your phone, all the problems will be solved.Thats true just try to reset your phone and all problem clear
whenever the data is on and there is an incoming call, the phone hangs and hangs very badly and I'm unable to receive the call.
the camera quality worsened after the lollipop update.
there was always bad ram management.
hanging of phone all the time.
nothing good about this phone to write here.
bring some update, at least fix the calling problem.
a phone which is not suitable for calling is not a phone it is just a box
Phone becomes hanging monster after upgrading to lollipop..... Battery draining like ice melt Even when using 2g.....shame on u lenovo. U just can't gve ur customers a fluent update..... Earlier i recommend lenovo products to ma frndss. But nw i hate lenovo brand....
Worst phone, hangs hangs and hangs ... after upgrading the software it was worst. Did a factory reset no change . Please don't buy lenovo products . cheats cheats cheats .
can't find setting for double tap to lockscreen after update to lollipop. need help﻿
Have never owned a phone that has caused me this much misery. Bought this phone a few months ago when new in the market with the hope that it would live up to it's brand (expertise in laptops). But lo and behold...
- It hangs, hangs, hangs...
- The screen goes blank (black that is) for no apparent reason and stays that way for about 3 minutes before it detects that you were trying to get its attention
- When a call comes in, same problem above occurs
- Messages and Phonebook hang, then when you eventually give up, an error message appears e.g Contact Manager is not responding. Would you like to Wait or Exit.. Hmm.. How about none of the above?
- Dialer hangs and for a few moments your entire Phonebook vanishes. The phone says "0 contacts at the moment". Not funny at all...
- It hangs, hangs, hangs
- Drops calls
- Even though a contact is saved in the Phonebook, when that contact calls you, it doesn't identify their name...
- Connection to the Internet is a problem. For some reason pages tend to be offline more often than not when accessed with this phone...
The list is endless but I'll leave it there for now... Let's just say I'm not happy....