this is how to upgrade your lenovo A6000 manually..
1. download kraft A600_SO56_150924
2. extract this file zip using winrar
3. copy system.zip to your sd card (this file only)
4 reboot A6000 to recovery by pressing volume + and power button
5. update from sd card choose system.zip
6.wipe cache dalvik and format
enjoy..this is how i update my A6000 kitkat to lollipop
siva, 15 Oct 2015How to update lolipop ..can somebody help me to update my phone in lolipopyou may visit to the authorised service center for lenovo...:)
Anonymous, 15 Oct 2015I want to buy this phone how is the front camera ?Just outstanding... Very nice front camera...
After the lolipop update I had only available 3 GB free in my internal storage but in kikat I have 4.11 GB free is anyone having the same.
hey prabu ...there is so many mobile networks apps in play store plz specify the app is by who?
I can't update my Lenovo A6000 into Lollipop version, when i check the system update option it always shows that this is the latest version, now i using the version Kraft-A6000_S040_150805. How can i update to the latest version
pee, 13 Oct 2015my a6000 is heating up, anytime I am using it. can someone explain to me why such a problem.I had the same problem with my phone.I unchecked the fast bootup option and then the phone was back to normal.
Second SIM can be used in WCDMA mode by doing the following procedure and no need of changing the SIM in SIM slot,
1. Download "mobile network" app from play store (size only 50KB),
2. go to settings - Mobile data - select "GSM only" in preferred network type,
3. open SIM management in settings, here disable first SIM,
4. Open the app "mobile network" now, select "gsm only or WCDMA only" in in preferred network type,
5. now second SIM can be used in 3G,
6. Now open SIM management in settings, here enable first SIM.
if it works fine pl do replay...
eklai, 14 Oct 2015latest version is lollipop S056_150924yes it is the latest vern
Guys Just updated my Lenovo A6000 to latest software update provided by Lenovo. Must say Lenovo is a life saver the update solved 90% of my phone's problem and it also solved my phones hanging problem and the phone is working like a brand new one. The battery performance also increased....
Thank you Lenovo You brought my trust back on your brand.....
Please Note : After the successful Software update please clear the cache partition to improve the phone's Performance.....