Hikes notifications are not visible untill i oprn the app. Please give me a solution to it u will be very thankful. Tganks in advance
Satya, 04 Sep 2015This phone was working fine till I have upgraded to Lollipop (5.0.2) on 3rd Sept. I am facing... moreHow much mb is needed to update Lenovo A6000 plus?It's officially provide update or update is through OTA?update is available for every state of india?
VINOD, 03 Sep 2015Iam also facing same problem, can any one tell me what should I do.no
This phone was working fine till I have upgraded to Lollipop (5.0.2) on 3rd Sept.
I am facing few problems after upgrade
1.Battery is draining quickly
2.Getting Architecture mismatch error
3.WhatsApp contacts are not synched
I have been using this phone for the past one month and i am fully satisfied with it..The battery backup is great..The touch is smooth and all features are awesome...Today i updated to Lollipop and just want to share my experience...
--> Firstly after update it took a long time boot up.
--> Next there was an architectural mismatch between lollipop and Google Play services...On updating Google Services it went away...
--> All my contacts are saved on Google,..So there was no error in contact manager..Whatsapp contacts are also there.
--> During the update the phone got heated up pretty much...But now after one hour it is normal...No heating problem...
I think this update is great....Now i am waiting for OTG update...
I cannot see my hike notifications untill i open it. Anyone know how to solvr it. Its very annoying.
Can anyone please tell me how can I update my lenovo a6000 plus to lolipop version plz helpb m Id is mohitabhi352 @gmail.com
shubham, 04 Sep 2015i am getting google play services error after the update. & phone will get slow toohi you need to go
security-> device manager ->de activate
and than goto application -> google play services - > uninstall update
and than go to play store and download google play services
and after activate device manager-> activate
Anonymous, 04 Sep 2015App lock is not working. Does anyone have a solution to this. Please man i really need it. I d... moreGo to phone settings> security> apps with usage access make sure the app lock option is on or checked.that's all.applock work fine with this settings
After upgrading to lollipop 5.0.2 on 3rd September I've found the below issues with my phone
1) app lock doesn't work
2) un usual behavior of contacts & phone book (contact name doesnot displayed in calllog)
3) no contacts in whatsapp contact list.(i hope prob with sync)
4) phone heating
5) every time i reboot ive to manually change to google launcher
6) once i switch to google launcher it takes 5-10 min to load all apps
7) search in messages doesnt work( takes time forever, and app is not stable if we use search option)
8) issues in facebook app (cant play videos in fb app properly)
9) Address and contact numbers which are mentioned in website doesn't work (for Hyderabad region), tried to visit one of the mentioned service center located in Annapurna complex,Dilsukhnagar,Hyderabad,Telangana,India. learned that service center moved from that bilding a year ago.
10) support web portal is not good, not at all useful except t download few brouchers.
Please help to resolve above mentioned issues LENOVO.
when update to lollipop, whatsapp contact not syncing, but its solved by clearing cache contacs, second problem is wechat icon didn't show on desktop. but the app still running well.. third problem: when i turn off gps and turn it on again, accuracy mode always reverse to device only from high accuracy. please fix.
ashu0096, 03 Sep 2015Guyzzz...seeking HELP...currently I'm having version A 6000s S010_150515. Should I update to ... morei am getting google play services error after the update. & phone will get slow too
after install update from lenovo. my phone gives problem. please help.