Can anyone please tell me how can I update my lenovo a6000 plus to lolipop version plz helpb m Id is mohitabhi352 @gmail.com
shubham, 04 Sep 2015i am getting google play services error after the update. & phone will get slow toohi you need to go
security-> device manager ->de activate
and than goto application -> google play services - > uninstall update
and than go to play store and download google play services
and after activate device manager-> activate
Anonymous, 04 Sep 2015App lock is not working. Does anyone have a solution to this. Please man i really need it. I d... moreGo to phone settings> security> apps with usage access make sure the app lock option is on or checked.that's all.applock work fine with this settings
After upgrading to lollipop 5.0.2 on 3rd September I've found the below issues with my phone
1) app lock doesn't work
2) un usual behavior of contacts & phone book (contact name doesnot displayed in calllog)
3) no contacts in whatsapp contact list.(i hope prob with sync)
4) phone heating
5) every time i reboot ive to manually change to google launcher
6) once i switch to google launcher it takes 5-10 min to load all apps
7) search in messages doesnt work( takes time forever, and app is not stable if we use search option)
8) issues in facebook app (cant play videos in fb app properly)
9) Address and contact numbers which are mentioned in website doesn't work (for Hyderabad region), tried to visit one of the mentioned service center located in Annapurna complex,Dilsukhnagar,Hyderabad,Telangana,India. learned that service center moved from that bilding a year ago.
10) support web portal is not good, not at all useful except t download few brouchers.
Please help to resolve above mentioned issues LENOVO.
when update to lollipop, whatsapp contact not syncing, but its solved by clearing cache contacs, second problem is wechat icon didn't show on desktop. but the app still running well.. third problem: when i turn off gps and turn it on again, accuracy mode always reverse to device only from high accuracy. please fix.
AnonD-435853, 03 Sep 2015Guyzzz...seeking HELP...currently I'm having version A 6000s S010_150515. Should I update to ... morei am getting google play services error after the update. & phone will get slow too
after install update from lenovo. my phone gives problem. please help.
Same with me. This morning i also updated my mobile and after the reboot the mobile started heating. Any solution for it..
mintoo..., 04 Sep 2015lollipop update is avilable now...update your phone...its awesome..everything is change now...Can u post screenshot
Suri, 04 Sep 2015Hi, I updated to latest update to 5.0.2 but in this version i got initially mobile heat and... moreTake backup of Contacts then Clear & force to stop in App Manager of Contacts. Reload ur contact and check again.
Yesterday (03-Sept), I have updated my Lenovo a6000 plus with Lollipop, and so far there no major issues, I could observe below issues.
1. Minor heating problem.
2. Google play service needs to be updated after OS update
3. Whatsapp contacts name disappears
4. Some apps stops working, but nothing major
good things about update
1. Android 5.0 OS with nice UI, floating notifications
2. Music app UI is changed and good
3. Overall performance is improved
4. Minor change in battery charging time (Now it is bit faster, but no figures as such)
5. More theems are added
6. Launcher UI is updated and is better
7. dialer UI is changed and again it is better now
8. some minor tweeks in settings
Over all my experience is go for it, it is stable enough.
I updated to latest update to 5.0.2 but in this version i got initially mobile heat and Whatapp contacts are not updating this will be a major problem to all. so hope this issue will fix in next version with out any other problems.
Hi! I have successfully completed the lollipop 5.0.2.but before updation my battery life was nearly two days.but now standing only one day.pls suggest to me how to increase battery life or how to downgrade lollipop to KitKat 4.4.4
AnonD-436728, 03 Sep 2015plz. improve lenovo 6000 plus for OTG support and supply handfree with set.No otg support for 6000plus or else wait for better update