Hi, I get Lenovo A6000 Plus this mobile using best but take image through camera and then this image zoome out so blur and red black dots so please give me any setting for camera clearity
When is the lollipop update is coming for this phone?...Any idea?...If anybody knows pls. share it here.. Thx..
Am using this phone since April....fast 3 mnth everything is good but now facing lot of problems.. Like tach problem..battery problem...cpu hight temp 59' ..media server ets lot of battery life...... So don't buy this lenovo...go for moto and other a
Rahul, 17 Aug 2015Its camera not good image get blur when zoomReally the camera is not good the pictures become blur whn zoom.. Front camera also has the same problem...any idea how to solve this problem
pls nevh buy it ....it will heat up soon ..!! it tells we have 16gb internal but we cannot modify any data in this 16 gb and many more .... flipkart & lenovo is actually cheating
A big problem is that in the accessories with phone there is no headphones with the phone....phone is without headphone like missing head only phone is there not head.... Improve it
my keypad is misbehaving....and the 3 buttons at the bottom are also misbehaving....touch problem.....wat to do guys
Anonymous, 16 Aug 2015My phone touch screen is not working properly and apps are also misbehaving. same here....keypad is misbehaving....did u find the solution
I've been using the phone for one week, mostly for internet, chatting and social network; and in my opinion it's generally good, especially for its price, which I got for USD130. For that price you'll get:
- Amazing screen quality (5", 1280x720, 294 ppi)
- Fast CPU/GPU with 2 GB of RAM (I usually open multiple apps, such as FB, Twitter, Chrome, Evernote, 9GAG, and 3 chat apps with OEM security app running).
- Large internal storage (16 GB), and you can still add another SD Card.
- I'm not an expert on camera, and rarely using it. But it's good enough for me.
On the other side, there are the cons:
- The battery is draining fast. Non stop browsing, chatting and social networking might drain your battery from 100% to 30% in just 3 or 4 hours. But weirdly, the battery is good on standby (e.g. just checking chat apps/social network/browser once in an hour) will get you from 100% to 50% in 12 hours.
- Sometimes the battery will charge extremely slowly, but if you turn it off first, it's usually normal. I don't know if that's a manufacturer's issue or what, it seems, sometimes when you charge when the phone is on, it's as slow as charging on USB mode.
- Sometimes, when using while charging, the touchscreen isn't sensitive. But most of the times, it works normally.
- The phone heat up rather fastly. It's a good thing they place the battery on the lower side of the phone and CPU/GPU on the upper side, so the heat isn't directly transfered to the battery.
So, for the same range of price, I'll definitely recommend you this phone. Unless, maybe, if you want a longer battery life than a big sized RAM, Fast CPU/GPU, amazing screen quality, and good cameras.