my keypad is misbehaving....and the 3 buttons at the bottom are also misbehaving....touch problem.....wat to do guys
Anonymous, 16 Aug 2015My phone touch screen is not working properly and apps are also misbehaving. same here....keypad is misbehaving....did u find the solution
I've been using the phone for one week, mostly for internet, chatting and social network; and in my opinion it's generally good, especially for its price, which I got for USD130. For that price you'll get:
- Amazing screen quality (5", 1280x720, 294 ppi)
- Fast CPU/GPU with 2 GB of RAM (I usually open multiple apps, such as FB, Twitter, Chrome, Evernote, 9GAG, and 3 chat apps with OEM security app running).
- Large internal storage (16 GB), and you can still add another SD Card.
- I'm not an expert on camera, and rarely using it. But it's good enough for me.
On the other side, there are the cons:
- The battery is draining fast. Non stop browsing, chatting and social networking might drain your battery from 100% to 30% in just 3 or 4 hours. But weirdly, the battery is good on standby (e.g. just checking chat apps/social network/browser once in an hour) will get you from 100% to 50% in 12 hours.
- Sometimes the battery will charge extremely slowly, but if you turn it off first, it's usually normal. I don't know if that's a manufacturer's issue or what, it seems, sometimes when you charge when the phone is on, it's as slow as charging on USB mode.
- Sometimes, when using while charging, the touchscreen isn't sensitive. But most of the times, it works normally.
- The phone heat up rather fastly. It's a good thing they place the battery on the lower side of the phone and CPU/GPU on the upper side, so the heat isn't directly transfered to the battery.
So, for the same range of price, I'll definitely recommend you this phone. Unless, maybe, if you want a longer battery life than a big sized RAM, Fast CPU/GPU, amazing screen quality, and good cameras.
Hi lenovo ,i am using this phone for 2 months now I got a problem the camera is working at all. Please get me fixed.
I am using lenovo A6000 plus from 1month and their is no issues from phone. No lag problem.Awesome phone.
But recently I updated my phone from system update and after that my camera quality going low. while I capture in night the image is going little bit blur.????
Why this problem comes.??
Can any one help me out plzz??
What can I do??
My phone touch screen is not working properly and apps are also misbehaving.
this is worst phone i ever seen ,this stupid lenovo has made a worst update due to this phone camera quality has been worst this lenovo is waste company
Gps location finding is very bad... what can i do for rectify?? Plz help me
My phone camera is not working in proper picture shoot image .image shows small dots on the images.
This problem I am update in new version
I am face to this problem .so don't update our mobile brother
Meenajaanu, 14 Aug 2015I also had the same camera quality problem. I took the phone to the lenovo service center and ... moreThe camera problem can be resolved in service center. But if you don't have such time to do use camera perfect . it does not make your camera good but it add some tuches which makes your click looks good than previous.
Abhy, 14 Aug 2015I am not received headphonesDo you have guide book for a6000 or 6000 plus...i hv box of a6000 ...
I have this phone. When I operate this phone I feel better because it is very better phone for me I have no compromise for this phone...