I want to root my Lenovo a6000+ .plz anyboby tells me steps for root.
tpatial121, 13 May 2015my lenovo a6000+ gets switched off automatically twice a day and in order to power on it had t... moreI am also having the same problem... either a hard power on or reinserting the battery is the only option to power it back on. Have you got any solution?
Is this 4G please tell me...I want to buy a mobile please let me know whether this or Samsung or Xiaomi Redmi 2 or Karbon is OK or any other.
I'v got the lenovo a600+ 1day before i'm totaly disatisfied wt th batery bckup plz help me on this ?? How can i increase my batry life nd wht about ur btry bckup, hw many hrs i'v 2 charge it n how??? Plz reply me..
phone does not have compass/magnetometer..., which is basic nowadays..,finds difficulty in navigaton due to the absense of compass.
Hello friends !
I ordered this mobile in first flash sale on flipkart on 28 may and it comes to me within just 2 days on 1 may with COD.
Thanks to Flipkart and WS Retailer for faster Delivery.
I am using this phone last 15 days . I hv got a great experience by this phone . As follows :
1. Screen - It has 5 inch IPS LCD display with smooth touch response no problem at all by touch. (10/10)
2. Processor - It has Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad core with 64 bit so there is no hanging problem and no heating problem during play heavy games like - Temple Run , Sub bay Surf as well as Asphalt 8. (10/10)
3. RAM - It has 2 GB RAM which is the great advantage of this phone which makes it lag free. (10/10)
4. Storage - It has 16 GB internal storage so you can store a lot of Applications and Games and get enjoy. (10/10)
5. It has superb 8 MP Rear Camera with Amazing Picture Quality and 2MP Front Camera is also better for Selfie.
But Camera is not Better than SONY and SAMSUNG but its camera is still better than Micromax , Lava , Karbonn , Panasonic etc. (8/10)
6. Speed - Phone has 3G & 4G connectivity so you can enjoy more speed with this.
7. Battery - It has good battery backup on moderate use as :
In one time charging you can use 2 -3 hrs Internet , 1 hrs games and 4 hrs calling. Its gives one day battery back up. (8 /10)
1. It is heating a little during charging . Its temperature goes to 40 degree but some mobile expert says that 40 degree is normal temperature for smartphone. Otherwise its average temperature is 32 - 37 degree. But this is not a big factor.
2. It has no LED notification and lack of Light Sensor.
And everything is perfect of this phone
After all the phone is value for money. It is deal with steal.
You should go buy for this phone if your budget is 8000k.
I m very Happy with this phone . I love it very much....
NOTE : Please do not mentioned on fake reviews.
I m feeling Happy to give this review........
Lenovo A6000+ is not showing Reliance Jio signal when search in Network operators even if selected mode LTE/WCDMA/GSM, where as one plus one is showing IND JIO 4G signals. why is that so???
after receiving this phone from flip cart they are only making a fool of people by only changing the ram and rom of lenovo a 6000. its no where mention on the phone device that its a lenovo a6000plus. it only says lenovo a6000 only battery is bad taking long time to charge even not recommended from my side at least
total futures are superb but when i play templerun subway
type games small jerk is observerd
Najeeb, 15 May 2015What about first charging of this phone ? How many hoursTakes up 3 - 4 hours
xyz, 15 May 2015Same issue come across almost all phone , but i agree that lenovo as better battery backup,go... moremaybe you must charge your phone properly and don't force the phone to keep standing by.... thank you for the opinion
Guys plz help me i got the lenovoplus one day before but i'm sufferinp with the btry prblm my btry just law down 5-6% in 10min even in there is no use of ph.
rosh , 15 May 2015exept battery heating rest everything just superb i m facing heating problem in this mobile ba... moreSame issue come across almost all phone , but i agree that lenovo as better battery backup,good in weight n heating is at normal temp not to worry about that.
tpatial121, 13 May 2015my lenovo a6000+ gets switched off automatically twice a day and in order to power on it had t... moreYeah me too....faced the same problem. Got the phone replaced by flipkart. Will update on the new one later.
exept battery heating rest everything just superb i m facing heating problem in this mobile battery heats up like anything if i use 3g net even for 5 min i had yureka earlier which also had heating and battery drain issue i sold and purchased it looking at positive reviews of lenovo a6000 but i was this mobile is worst in terms of heat using updated to kraft oo9 still the same issue .....i personally feel i shud have gone for htc or samsung made a wrong choise ....