I have ordered it on the first flash sale on flipkart, & received the ph after 5 days. I have been using the phone for the 2days & sharing my experience in briefly..
1. Ph is realy awesome in looking, very thin as well as slim too.
2. Display quality is very good, sound quality is Ok(Still I have not used Dolby)
3. Heating is a issue only while many apps running in background for a long time but not as such, it is very normal.
4. Battery is good so far, but taking time to charge.
5.Touch is good.
6. Processor is really cool, but slightly lagging while playing Temple Run OZ (very minutely)
7. Rear Camera is not like 8Mp, but not too bad. slightly blurry & dotted in low light mode, but in daylight its nice. Front camera is really very nice (better than Rear cam).
So more over the phone is good on its budgets.
My gps is not working.Its not able to locate my location..
What to do..?
why it doesn't comes with corning gorilla glass???... its a big issue to the users..
while playing. temple run 2 and dr driving it slightly lags .don't know why.
ramprasad n, 04 May 2015is there earphone or not for lenovo A6000 Plus no head set....!
ramprasad n, 04 May 2015is there earphone or not for lenovo A6000 Plus No...
Guys lyk we all knw dat there s no headset ri8?.. So which headset we should use for dis fone....... Plzzz hlp
It do not support Voice over 4G. So u will not be able to use 4G voice service.
Can I buy this phöne . . . .suggest me how is this and what is problem. .
roxy, 03 May 2015I can't connect the phone with my XP PC to transfer files. Can anybody help?Go to Settings->About phone->Click on Build 7 times-> come out and check in settings you will find developer option, select usb debugging option and start enjoying transfering data from your PC.
raj, 03 May 2015me too facing the same. while connecting to wifi it is fluctuating within a very short distance alsoI'm facing same prob...
i want to know about the sound quality esp on earphone. I think the specs are good for the price. I have been looking for a good 2gb/16gb phone with good sound quality. Any other suggestions? what about p70 sound quality? I am a bit confused which one to go for between p70 and A6000+. Thanks a lot in advance.
Good looking.. Slim and Stylish, Camera is awesome both front and back.. And basically a perfect mobile for perfect cost.. Good sound quality nothing special as weell as other mobile.. bt the 2gb ram 5" screen are the highlighted concepts of the phone and once again the rate.. Major draw back back of the phone is wifi..its lik shit..not connecting at all.. I bought this for a good wifi use.. bt now its useless for me..If you want to buy for wifi.. my suggestion is blah blah blah!!!!!