guys phone was awesome..... no heating problem..... remove the blue cover which was given for camera ..then you can see the clarity of 8mega pixel.... battery backup is good ....wifi is also working efficiently... no problem of heating...
Hi people who are facing heating issues and battery drain ,go to settings and check battery status,check which one consume more battery.
In my case it was media sever and which is due to file system issue of memory card,I insert different card and which solves the heating and battery issues.
You can fix the filesystem issue by format memory card or scan and fix.
If Ur heating issues solve by this pls reply
I have ordered it on the first flash sale on flipkart, & received the ph after 5 days. I have been using the phone for the 2days & sharing my experience in briefly..
1. Ph is realy awesome in looking, very thin as well as slim too.
2. Display quality is very good, sound quality is Ok(Still I have not used Dolby)
3. Heating is a issue only while many apps running in background for a long time but not as such, it is very normal.
4. Battery is good so far, but taking time to charge.
5.Touch is good.
6. Processor is really cool, but slightly lagging while playing Temple Run OZ (very minutely)
7. Rear Camera is not like 8Mp, but not too bad. slightly blurry & dotted in low light mode, but in daylight its nice. Front camera is really very nice (better than Rear cam).
So more over the phone is good on its budgets.
My gps is not working.Its not able to locate my location..
What to do..?
why it doesn't comes with corning gorilla glass???... its a big issue to the users..
while playing. temple run 2 and dr driving it slightly lags .don't know why.
ramprasad n, 04 May 2015is there earphone or not for lenovo A6000 Plus no head set....!
ramprasad n, 04 May 2015is there earphone or not for lenovo A6000 Plus No...
Guys lyk we all knw dat there s no headset ri8?.. So which headset we should use for dis fone....... Plzzz hlp
It do not support Voice over 4G. So u will not be able to use 4G voice service.
Can I buy this phöne . . . .suggest me how is this and what is problem. .
roxy, 03 May 2015I can't connect the phone with my XP PC to transfer files. Can anybody help?Go to Settings->About phone->Click on Build 7 times-> come out and check in settings you will find developer option, select usb debugging option and start enjoying transfering data from your PC.