The worst phone u can ever think of (in Lenovo series) Â— Lenovo A6010. Each day u encounter a new problem and that 2 within 3-4 months after purchase. I'll like to enumerate some of them which I have come across withÂ–
1. Rear camera of 13 mp works like a 5 mp camera(from day 1) & similar u can get an idea abt the front one also.
2. Proximity & light sensors started to malfunction after 6 months.
3. Brightness of the phone gets locked many times(despite ur all efforts to change it).
4. Most features(even in the presence of very few of them also) are not user-friendly.
5. Than, slowly later on phone's launcher started to malfunction.
6. Then came the turn of my screen;started blinking many times (along with heating up of the phone) & then it gets off.
7. I gave it for repairing 2 times at the service center(once they had to replace the screen also) & now the problems are arising again.
8.I'm also facing that call problem after the 2nd repairing.
All this happened within 10 months of purchase despite of keeping it with full care(may have fallen from my hand 1-2 times, at max.).
rony, 15 Aug 2016i find the phone to be worthy of money spent ,no heating problem,everything works good.i find ... moreI too got the same issue. Find really difficult with the phone. Sometimes feel like throw to dustbin.😘😣
Hkd, 08 Oct 2016Don'tbuy. Battery last max 6months. Very bad mobileYes ..its true .. I had the same problem ..regarding to battery .
haseeb, 20 Sep 2016front camera 5 mp ? what is wrong with you people, i have this phone, and it is great, the only problem i found was that some games dont have support for it, otherwise it is a great phone (idk if i have the plus or the normal).
haseeb, 20 Sep 2016front camera 5 mp ? 2 MP! A6010 Plus have 5 MP front cam
Amitava, 01 Oct 2016After buying this phone right now I am feeling that am cheated. By choice I bought lenovo A601... moreIt is compatible with reliance Jio sim and right now I'm texting through reliance Jio net.. so no problem with Jio sim for this phone..u may better check ur sim
After buying this phone right now I am feeling that am cheated. By choice I bought lenovo A6010 but it doesn't allow you to choose the network service provider. It is not compatible with Reliance GIO sims. How can they restrict us!!!
As compared to price this phone is not at all good to buy.
Don't buy it's just wastage of money.
lenovo a 6010 shot mobile in network problems, i can how to solve this problem in my smart phone ? pls help me .
dual slot into doesn't workout a network slot ?
jkkala, 21 Aug 2016microphone problems.... couldn't hear any thingYou can instal latest update from 21032016 (it's still 5.0.2 Lollipop) via recovery from xda dev.
Premm, 01 Aug 2016Lenovo mobile provide very low quality of hardware Any ploblem this phone??
Anonymous, 22 Aug 2016My LED light is on all day even when it's turned off, someone please tell me why or how to tur... moreGreen notification LED light in this model ONLY glow when you have missed call/s, missed message/s OR for mail/s. For 3party apps, like WhatsApp, Viber notification LED do not work.