Anonymous, 19 Apr 2015Phone s good.but not satisfied with the battery(2900mah).it s d main thing for a phone and it ... morei think the battery life on this phone is so good because of android lollipop 5.0 its very buggy so if lenovo give update to 5.1 or 5.1.1 than this problems with be solve. By the way don't whether lenovo gives any update to this phone not even 5.1 cus of the price and also they haven't promise us any future updates. so good luck with that.
Now used it for 10 days
FONE is good and I am sharing my experience on it.
1. Back cover is made of third class of plastic.
2. No heating issue at all for normal use but if u play games for an hour or more it heats a little bit and I don't think anyone plays games for an hour or so.
3. Rear and front camera are very bad quality of image is like pic is captured from VGA camera.
4. Good for those buying android for first time who have earlier used Sony or Samsung will feel to throw this FONE coz of camera.
5. No lag observed while playing, surfing.
6. good multitasking no lags observed.
7. sound quality is very good clear and loud but only when Good quality of earfones like Sony is used. The earfone provided with the FONE are of worst quality.
8. Battery backup is good lasts a day with surfing listening music and playing games. power mode is very good option to save battery if travelling or facing electrical issues
9. Using net over the FONE is good no issues.
10. not faced any issues while calling or receiving calls.
11. In overall FONE can be purchased is budget is limited otherwise other options may be looked as many good FONE are all in the market under 15000.
this is my serious experience on the FONE.
guys i want to buy this handset because of its camera quality and price help me buy tell this handset is good or bad
How to insert sim card in Lenovo a7000?
firstly I inserted battery in the phone. Now it is locked and I am not able to insert sim cards. Suggest solution please.
thanks in advance
Ankur, 28 Apr 2015All of you who are facing heating problem , please tell me whether you have updated your hands... moreyes..today first time i used Internet through mobile data ...handset got that much heated...i couldn't even hold it properly..I updated the mobile the day i got it..but after some six hours I again used it but that time i found it normal..
Dear sir hand set is very good for compered to others, but OTG connecting options not for lenovo A7000
can anyone tell me i can use both 2g sim in this phone ?is it better from micromax a311 or a114 or moto g 2nd generation or ASUS zenphone 5 or 2
Can anyone here try and confirm if this can accept 64GB memory card? I know the specification says 32GB memory limit but want someone to try this.
Yureka too has 32GB memory limit but it can accept upto 128GB of memory card so asking.
We are eagerly waiting for your expert review.
Didn't you got any lenovo A 7000 yet?
Plz post your detail review soon.
Thank you for your previous smartphones reviews.
They are really helpful.
kk019, 29 Apr 2015Its been 2 weeks since I bough this phone for daily use its excellent no hangs or anythin, but... moreYes, I have also get the problem for Heats, when you play heavy games like asphalt and dead trigger2 it heats up near the camera and front screen.
Chintan007, 29 Apr 2015yes its suports OTG...anybody is check this mobile is connected through OTG cable pan drive or other device is conncted
[deleted post]is this lenovo a7000 is good ph or not pls say existing users i'll register tomorrow
Its been 2 weeks since I bough this phone for daily use its excellent no hangs or anythin, but when you play heavy games like asphalt and dead trigger2 it heats up near the camera and front screen.Camera is average it has lot of noise and granules in the pics taken.
Other thing I noticed is front facing camera gives mirror image pics, please share if any one else has come across this else i will report to flipkart
My experience with phone last 15 days
5.5 screen is good
Multi tasking is flawless
Smooth screen touch
Music good with Dolby option only
Battery back up is good
Heating problem during phone call, net, gaming
Camera is just OK. Don't expect anything
Can hear call voice with full volume only
Only suitable for audience who are not much concern on photos and don't do net surfing much