Today i got lenovo a7000 phone asked about language and i select english.. when i inseted sim card it automatically turned to chines language . now i am unable to understand what to do please help me ... if anybody knows how to change language. email@example.com 9971573770
camera is okay
performance is awesome
screen resolution is good
My recent activities button stops working after smtimes and i have to keep restarting it for it to come back anybody helppppp???
Hey, I am looking for a plus 5inch smartphone in the budget segment specially with android OS. I'm more of a nexus fan and previously owned Galaxy Nexus 3 n still have it. Thanks to developers for purporting latest ROMs. Also I own Nexus 7-II. Coming to these budget segments, I really am caught up between these much hyped Lenovo A series. As I saw u gave a fair round of your experience and thought so u might be in a well position to give a fair judgment on this. I do feel like getting one but then it comes across like I won't be able to bear such crappy and laggy UI. I do like stock skins and even moto e 4G seems fine but again some reports the battery even though that massive is just avg. Its really hard to buy a smartphone these days. Yu Yureka sucks because of its ugly looks and then there has been reports of battery heating. What u have to say about Lenovo A7000 or A6000+, I loved the honor 4x and again I didn't want to splurge anything more on these and repent later. Let me know. If possible it would be grateful if u could mail firstname.lastname@example.org
AnonD-391024, 30 Apr 2015How to insert sim card in Lenovo a7000?
firstly I inserted battery in the phone. Now it is lo... moreIts removable battery & not a locked battery.You can remove it & can insert the sim card.
Please tell me who purchase this mobile. It's right after update the camera quality improved?
can i buy thi or nt plz tel me and it does not have any kind of heating issue. and both cameras are at quality or nt
I think phone seems to have lots of problems thought of buying, but now better option is to switch to moto g or samsung!!
How to insert sim card in Lenovo a7000?
firstly I inserted battery in the phone. Now it is locked and I am not able to insert sim cards. Suggest solution please.
thanks in advance
Rohit, 29 Apr 2015anybody is check this mobile is connected through OTG cable pan drive or other device is conncted Yes! checked & It's working fine...u can directly connecting to PC/Laptop...no need of any software for this.
vivek, 29 Apr 2015How to insert sim card in Lenovo a7000?
firstly I inserted battery in the phone. Now it is lo... moreFirst remove battery & then insert Sim Card(s) in the slot given. for this you need Micro Sim(s)
then refit battery & start the phone.
Camera update is there...please be update!
In update info it says Rear Camera Performance will improve if install the update.
Anonymous, 19 Apr 2015Phone s good.but not satisfied with the battery(2900mah).it s d main thing for a phone and it ... morei think the battery life on this phone is so good because of android lollipop 5.0 its very buggy so if lenovo give update to 5.1 or 5.1.1 than this problems with be solve. By the way don't whether lenovo gives any update to this phone not even 5.1 cus of the price and also they haven't promise us any future updates. so good luck with that.
Now used it for 10 days
FONE is good and I am sharing my experience on it.
1. Back cover is made of third class of plastic.
2. No heating issue at all for normal use but if u play games for an hour or more it heats a little bit and I don't think anyone plays games for an hour or so.
3. Rear and front camera are very bad quality of image is like pic is captured from VGA camera.
4. Good for those buying android for first time who have earlier used Sony or Samsung will feel to throw this FONE coz of camera.
5. No lag observed while playing, surfing.
6. good multitasking no lags observed.
7. sound quality is very good clear and loud but only when Good quality of earfones like Sony is used. The earfone provided with the FONE are of worst quality.
8. Battery backup is good lasts a day with surfing listening music and playing games. power mode is very good option to save battery if travelling or facing electrical issues
9. Using net over the FONE is good no issues.
10. not faced any issues while calling or receiving calls.
11. In overall FONE can be purchased is budget is limited otherwise other options may be looked as many good FONE are all in the market under 15000.
this is my serious experience on the FONE.
guys i want to buy this handset because of its camera quality and price help me buy tell this handset is good or bad