Do this simple test and you will throw your phone out!!!
Take this lenovo A7000 and some other mobile side by side, connect both of them to the same router from around 15 meter distance(or say test it from another room outside router's room) and check the internet speed in both the phone using speedtest.net. After test I bet you will throw this Lenovo A 7000 phone!!!!
This lenovo phone will give you a limbo speed on wifi even though the router is having fast enough internet connection!!!!
Top Five Reality of This Phone.
1. Camera is very poor like chines mobile of
Rs 2500 to 3000.
2. After taking continuous 6 to 7 snaps Camera is hanged. Then error in connection of camera. Restart the phone and enjoy camera again.
3. For selfy pic this is a horrible phone.
4. Back cover is very cheap like ordinary phone of Rs2500 to 3000.
5. Recommendation that it is not not not not not worth to buy
Beware before buying... Crap phone... lots of issues...
1. wifi data transfer slowest at 20 meter distance!!!
Beware before you buy this crap phone.... Issues.... 1. Wifi data transfer would be a night mare!!! will give you a data transfer speed of 10KBps on a 5Mbps fast (internet) network while connected from a 15 meter distance!!! Your signal strength will show "Good" but speed you will get will be 10-20KBps!!!
2. Gets too hot while charging. Also on a normal usages, it gets hot like a crap!!! Unusable!!
3. Surprised to see a lots of bugs in their software!!! For example, if you have activated only one sim, still it will ask you which SIM to use everytime you dial a number!!!! Many more like these.... I will update more.... enough for now to return.... I have requested a return but Flipkart is not good enough to accept it easily!!!! Crap phone... beware!!!
vivek, 22 Apr 2015samsung is suipid phone , and it's software is stolen from apple.That's not matter, samsung not get heat & i think display is awesome from Lenovo A7000. what you say ?
I was ordered A6000 on last day of 4'th Apr but still they failed to deliver so they replacing me with A7000.
i want to ask to you guys that can i go for A7000 or A6000+ is better than it?
Pl. Reply me fast!
Thanks in Advance :)
I got ths phn 5 days before, color quality is awsm bettr then yureka, front camera quality is very good. Battry bkup is grtr thn any phn..no hang ,no lag.
But earphones are nt that great..
I want to use smartphone as a offline gps device which:
1. Doesn't require data connection for navigation
2. Have good gps catching capacity ( currently using mediatek processor which doesn't catch gps)
2. Is Qualcomm processor better than Mediatek or Intel processor fo gps?
Hi guys I got the phone in first flash sale phone is good but I am not able to download on WiFi networks... But downloading on mobile network... Could someone help me why this is happening
Hai guys I bought o lenovo a 7000 in the first flash sale...phone is quite nice...but I am not able to download on play store using a WiFi network... But is downloading on mobile network.... Could u please help me.....why this is happening.....
Im concern about ppi only 267 whereas a6000 has 294,does it get pixelated while gaming and watching hd movies please help,i own a6000 and its display is amazing on its budget,should i upgrade to this.
Doesn't this phone has Gorilla Glass protection?..and what about its camera image quality?can it record 1080 or 720p videos?
Got the phone in first flash sale.
After 5days of use my comments-
1. very very poor camera (reminds me my old nokia VGA cam)
2. Speaker volume is low
3.Some time gets hot.
4.Listening music isn't htat impressive.
5.Supplied head phone is very low quality.
i wouldn't suggest lenovo to anyone.waste of money
I bought this phone on first flash sale. The phone is very thin and light weight.OS is very nice and attractive. Camera is good. Performance is also good(but i have not run any games...).Internet connectivity is also good. Screen resolution is also good.Battery back-up is 1.5days with very very limited internet usage. With internet usage, it will hold upto 1 day.
The problems which i noticed while using are
1) The output sound is not louder. Also i didn't any better feeling with Dolby Atmos. Hearing sound, ring tone etc are less. (- Quite heartbreaking)
2) Heating issue - but not too much.
Even thou, it s having cons, this is good phone in 9k range budget phones.
Using lenovo 7000 since 5 Days...didn't face any prob till....very slim , lightweight mob and touch is too good..camera ok.....heating prob was not there..and as overall best phone for 9k...
value for money phone....no such problems which are described by some users....actully i think it is due to proper setting knowledge...explore the phone....I AM 98% SATISFIED..
U MAY BUY IT....OR LENOVO A6000PLUSE
Anyone who bought this fone please help im concern about ppi only 267 on 5.5inch,does it get pixelated while watching 1080p movies,gaming because i own a6000 with 294 ppi and its very sharp on 5inch display,is there any major difference in crispness.