This phone too good when i tell than i have received on 28 April 2015..
Speaker volume too low any way to increase the volume, also let me know how to share internet from computer via USB cable
My previous experience for this Chinese brand are:
1) serious heating during online and charging.
2) touch screen problems.
3) hardware problems.
I am eager to Buy A7000...Is that the right phone to buy...plz suggest guys who is using this phone....
malli, 22 Apr 2015Do u know the processor details for moto g and lenovo a7000...? I think u have poor knowledge ... morehey u i think lenovo has paid u for advertising A7000. The processor is of 1.5Ghz and NOT 1.7Ghz. u better understand,ok???
Do this simple test and you will throw your phone out!!!
Take this lenovo A7000 and some other mobile side by side, connect both of them to the same router from around 15 meter distance(or say test it from another room outside router's room) and check the internet speed in both the phone using speedtest.net. After test I bet you will throw this Lenovo A 7000 phone!!!!
This lenovo phone will give you a limbo speed on wifi even though the router is having fast enough internet connection!!!!
Top Five Reality of This Phone.
1. Camera is very poor like chines mobile of
Rs 2500 to 3000.
2. After taking continuous 6 to 7 snaps Camera is hanged. Then error in connection of camera. Restart the phone and enjoy camera again.
3. For selfy pic this is a horrible phone.
4. Back cover is very cheap like ordinary phone of Rs2500 to 3000.
5. Recommendation that it is not not not not not worth to buy
Beware before buying... Crap phone... lots of issues...
1. wifi data transfer slowest at 20 meter distance!!!
Beware before you buy this crap phone.... Issues.... 1. Wifi data transfer would be a night mare!!! will give you a data transfer speed of 10KBps on a 5Mbps fast (internet) network while connected from a 15 meter distance!!! Your signal strength will show "Good" but speed you will get will be 10-20KBps!!!
2. Gets too hot while charging. Also on a normal usages, it gets hot like a crap!!! Unusable!!
3. Surprised to see a lots of bugs in their software!!! For example, if you have activated only one sim, still it will ask you which SIM to use everytime you dial a number!!!! Many more like these.... I will update more.... enough for now to return.... I have requested a return but Flipkart is not good enough to accept it easily!!!! Crap phone... beware!!!
vivek, 22 Apr 2015samsung is suipid phone , and it's software is stolen from apple.That's not matter, samsung not get heat & i think display is awesome from Lenovo A7000. what you say ?
I was ordered A6000 on last day of 4'th Apr but still they failed to deliver so they replacing me with A7000.
i want to ask to you guys that can i go for A7000 or A6000+ is better than it?
Pl. Reply me fast!
Thanks in Advance :)
I got ths phn 5 days before, color quality is awsm bettr then yureka, front camera quality is very good. Battry bkup is grtr thn any phn..no hang ,no lag.
But earphones are nt that great..
I want to use smartphone as a offline gps device which:
1. Doesn't require data connection for navigation
2. Have good gps catching capacity ( currently using mediatek processor which doesn't catch gps)
2. Is Qualcomm processor better than Mediatek or Intel processor fo gps?