Got my phone in the first Flash sale...Overall good experience so far for the price however cam is avg and no dedicated music player...so can anyone suggest for same for Music/Audio playback to create Playlist ???
Hello all, I have purchased Lenovo A7000 in the first flash sale. I faced some problems, the Wi-Fi was not stable and the phone became unresponsive a number of times.One time when I rebooted the pone it was stuck in the reboot loop. I tried to pull out the battery but it wouldn't budge, the battery is jammed and it cannot be taken out without damaging the handset. So I had to go to the recovery mode(which is in chinese language) and do a factory reset. The phone became functional again. But it still hangs a lot and the battery is stuck. I have asked for a replacement and it has been approved. Just wanted to share my experience here.
Key Issues -
1) WI-Fi not stable.
2) Phone became unresponsive a number of times.
3) Battery is jammed.
4) Camera is not good.
Have an Awesome day.
Anonymous, 20 Apr 2015what's wrong with camera in A7000?what happen bro it is a good cam
SRV, 20 Apr 2015all are saying heating issue with lenovo a7000,i think you all know that our pc & laptop ... moreI am using dis phone....and i must tell you awesome experience i am having ....onlt drawback is camera...(but not that bad). .......
I want to buy one gud smart phone. Can u suggest which one will better lenovo a7000 or Asus zenfone5??
Suggest me guys....
PRVN, 20 Apr 2015which application can be use to improve camera..camera360
Hi, guy who ever is using Lenevo A7000, kindly please share some helpful pros and cons, as am thinking to buy on this upcoming sale on flipkart 22 april, please share your valuable experience or u can say ur kind suggestion.... to me......
all are saying heating issue with lenovo a7000,i think you all know that our pc & laptop also have a in-built fan inside to reduce heat.but phone don't have any fan inbuilt to cool it down.this phones hardware is nearly can be compared to a pc or a laptop.
same heating issue of every one means it is a defective piece,it might be a small software issue which is heating up.
Experts out there,please help does heating issue can be fixed with ota updates or it cant do nothing with the hardware.
Using This phone for 5 days now. Good phone in this price point but apart of a pathetic Primary Camera it has got some serious bug issues.
1. Notifications works abruptly or doesn't work at all. Specially on Whatsapp and Wechat. Only when you manually open those apps, all pending messages will show up.
2. Incoming Call ringtone, Sometimes rings, sometime doesnt!!! If song is played at background and incoming call comes, the phone just becomes silent. Thats all.. No ring tone. But after that when you try to test it by caling it from some other phone, it rings...
3. It hangs automatically and the screen gets off... The only way is to restart
4. I faced No heating issue though.
LENOVO Seriously needs to fix this issues ASAP
anand, 19 Apr 2015Don't buy...let it go..gets heat even for a 10 min video call..Tell us how did you do video call ?
i have buy Lenovo A7000 all program is best but battery is coming only one day Due to that reason i have not like this model....
I am using the phone from last 3 days, got in 1st sale with 1 day delivery.
For people who do not get notifications> you are dumb, Check settings> it has advanced settings cos of Lollipop. Dont blame the phone if you havent seen how lollipop works
The only let downs for me from the phoneare
1) 3rd class camera> clarity is equalent to a 2 MP camera
2) No backlight buttons
3) No Gorilla glass
1) Superpower mode which only keeps basic features active, battery stays for 2-3 days
2) Phone memory available is too low with 3.1 gb used only for OS
Verdict : Yureka YU better phone than A7000 if not updated to Lollipop (Yu's Lollipop is SHIT)