Experts out there,please help does heating issue can be fixed with ota updates or it cant do nothing with the hardware.
Using This phone for 5 days now. Good phone in this price point but apart of a pathetic Primary Camera it has got some serious bug issues.
1. Notifications works abruptly or doesn't work at all. Specially on Whatsapp and Wechat. Only when you manually open those apps, all pending messages will show up.
2. Incoming Call ringtone, Sometimes rings, sometime doesnt!!! If song is played at background and incoming call comes, the phone just becomes silent. Thats all.. No ring tone. But after that when you try to test it by caling it from some other phone, it rings...
3. It hangs automatically and the screen gets off... The only way is to restart
4. I faced No heating issue though.
LENOVO Seriously needs to fix this issues ASAP
anand, 19 Apr 2015Don't buy...let it go..gets heat even for a 10 min video call..Tell us how did you do video call ?
i have buy Lenovo A7000 all program is best but battery is coming only one day Due to that reason i have not like this model....
I am using the phone from last 3 days, got in 1st sale with 1 day delivery.
For people who do not get notifications> you are dumb, Check settings> it has advanced settings cos of Lollipop. Dont blame the phone if you havent seen how lollipop works
The only let downs for me from the phoneare
1) 3rd class camera> clarity is equalent to a 2 MP camera
2) No backlight buttons
3) No Gorilla glass
1) Superpower mode which only keeps basic features active, battery stays for 2-3 days
2) Phone memory available is too low with 3.1 gb used only for OS
Verdict : Yureka YU better phone than A7000 if not updated to Lollipop (Yu's Lollipop is SHIT)
I am using this mobile from last 2 days, i did not face any problem with this device, Yes there are some problems like Notification issues please note by installing L launcher you can clear the problem. LENOVO provided a new update and this cleared the heating issue i feel.
And this mobile is far better than Nitro, i used nitro for 7 days and i seen some problems and my friend using YUREKA and he also feels A7000 is far better than YUREKA , If you are looking for a budget Octa Core with 4G then its your best choice available in market.
Also comes to Camera , Yes there is a small problem its taking blur images but it can be fixed using 3rd party cam application, Battery performance is bettr i use this device 12hrs in WiFi and seen no prob, this gives me at least 1day backup.
Any question can write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to buy this phone but i am worried....some people said that it has heating issue while calling but i am not thinking about the camera. only thinking about the heating issue........i want to buy this phone because it has OTG support,5.5 inch display,1.5 Ghz processor,2GB ram and for internet sufing. Should i buy this phone??????
can we enable stock android on this by going to the developer mode unlike in the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro
I purchased on 16 Apr, Basic security is missing Cant able to protect/lock SMS & Contacts using any App lock protector.
Can you please let me know how to protect in Lenova A7000. Why this security missing?
I have used this phone for a week and based on it, sharing my take on this phone.
1. Budget Mobile
2. Dolby sound is too good when used it with some branded earset like Sennheiser
3. Light weight and slim design
4. Even after high use of Data (H+), the heat is understandably agreeable
5. High battery capacity
1. Could Feel the Chinese product
2. IPS screen nit gorilla glass
3. Even though with 2gb ram nad 1.5 GHZ octocore processor, Still unsure if this would still be capable enough to handle big HD games without a fuzz.
My Review After using it For 3 Days
3.Smooth and Fluid UI
1. While talking abnormal heat is generating.
2. No notifications of whatsapp, wechat, mails etc.
3. Earphone sucks
4. Camera is kinda worst i guess so prvsly i was blackberry where 2 mega pixels gives much better quality than 8 mega pixel camera.
I found volume issue..
Issue is with earphone coming with lenovo A7000.
On other earphone sound is Awesome
Hi anybody plz tell me whether flip cart persons refund money...i dont want to use lenovo a 7000..fed up with heatng prblm..dont thnk that prblm wl resolve easily...safety is impt..i m planing to ask for refund plz anybody answer..help me plz
Hey guys those who getting bad cam pics u can use camera 360 ultimate this app takes pics better than the default camera somewhat decent and clear than default cam and the phone is gud and only 3 con's for me : 1. Camera should have been improved it is same as a6000 2. Yes u guys right heat problem is thr but not much it is around 45 yureka has up to 50 so it is better and 3. No backlight on keys
how is the picture & video quality as compared to redmi 2??
does it have full hd video recording or hd??