When I'm update my phone lenovo a7000 software it is not install...
Plzz I request you to fixed my problem
I'm very disappointed by the microphone on this smartphone... And also speaker is weak
Bought this phone in Sep 2015. Camera bad as what others had mentioned. Reception is bad when travelling in bus. The caller hear my voice in and out when I speak while I'm travelling in bus. Less memory and need to rely on additional memory card. My previous mobile was Samsung Note 2 and compared with that, my Samsung mobile was better than the current one.
Ahmad, 17 Mar 2016it sometimes suddenly stops & hangs what is solution for it Too much RAM kill the ROM, A6000 is better than A7000.
I have purchased my 1st Lenovo A-7000 on 29th April 2015, 2nd & 3rd Mobile purchased on 18th November 2015. However, upon month of using it, problems started to appear. The touch of mobile is no longer working .Also Contacts & Messages getting hang which makes it difficult for me to search any no. or messages. I was very surprised to discover such problems in quite & Expensive model. totally unsatisfied Lenevo Services and Pathetic Mobile technology
Urvil, 14 Mar 2016I had following issues that I reported to lenovo support. These are the issues I have... 1)... moreHi, does mi 3 take picture good ?.?, i agreed with you, my mom, she is using lenovo a7000 the camera is very bad
In myblenovo a7000 Suddenly my screen appearance has changed to black and white colour may I get solution for that
I had following issues that I reported to lenovo support. These are the issues I have...
1) I tried using Lenovo A7000 with my wireless keyboard and mouse. I am able to use it fine upto 10 to 15 mins. After that time it automatically disconnects and I have to reconnect it again. If this issue is solved it would be great.
2) Apps to SD. Every time I update the apps. I have to move the apps back to SD. I wish that the apps are directly installed to SD when we have already selected apps to sd option from setting. The apps like Skype are also not moveable to SD card which is strange. A lot of space is being used by google apps and being able to use the apps to move to SD card can be much helpful.
3) I hate to say this but the camera is pathetic. It just cant take good shots. Even a bit of shake will make the image blurry. I have used another android devices before. So far it is so disappointing to say that the worse feature of A7000 is its camera.
4) I submitted an issue before which had the issues related to casting. I have now checked that the lagging issues in screen mirroring are very less. There are minor lags. If this could be fixed it can make the user interface more better.
5) I am not sure if my battery is not good or the mobile is draining too much of battery. I have my wife who uses Mi3, she has a heavy device compared to mine with more applications. Not to mention she plays candy crush all the time. I just dont know how her battery lasts longer as compared to mine. I know we got 2900 mah and mi3 has about 3000 but the usage she has is very high and it just makes me think if I got a good battery to begin with. Its not covered in warranty now but I wish we can do something about this
6) contacts are very slow. I have about 1500 contracts and when I try to find a particular contact it gets very slow. these see all genuine issues. If some one can call me I would be happy to give my time for the feed back.
I have problem with camera. When i want to zoom the pic ., the pic gets discleare
Risho, 06 Mar 2016I have issues with the touch screen..anyone can help me in this??Download touchscreen booster sgs on play store and customize it .