I had following issues that I reported to lenovo support. These are the issues I have...
1) I tried using Lenovo A7000 with my wireless keyboard and mouse. I am able to use it fine upto 10 to 15 mins. After that time it automatically disconnects and I have to reconnect it again. If this issue is solved it would be great.
2) Apps to SD. Every time I update the apps. I have to move the apps back to SD. I wish that the apps are directly installed to SD when we have already selected apps to sd option from setting. The apps like Skype are also not moveable to SD card which is strange. A lot of space is being used by google apps and being able to use the apps to move to SD card can be much helpful.
3) I hate to say this but the camera is pathetic. It just cant take good shots. Even a bit of shake will make the image blurry. I have used another android devices before. So far it is so disappointing to say that the worse feature of A7000 is its camera.
4) I submitted an issue before which had the issues related to casting. I have now checked that the lagging issues in screen mirroring are very less. There are minor lags. If this could be fixed it can make the user interface more better.
5) I am not sure if my battery is not good or the mobile is draining too much of battery. I have my wife who uses Mi3, she has a heavy device compared to mine with more applications. Not to mention she plays candy crush all the time. I just dont know how her battery lasts longer as compared to mine. I know we got 2900 mah and mi3 has about 3000 but the usage she has is very high and it just makes me think if I got a good battery to begin with. Its not covered in warranty now but I wish we can do something about this
6) contacts are very slow. I have about 1500 contracts and when I try to find a particular contact it gets very slow. these see all genuine issues. If some one can call me I would be happy to give my time for the feed back.
I have problem with camera. When i want to zoom the pic ., the pic gets discleare
Risho, 06 Mar 2016I have issues with the touch screen..anyone can help me in this??Download touchscreen booster sgs on play store and customize it .
Touchscreen problem can be fixed thorough touchscreen booster available on play store .
For people having memory storage problem...make the write disk your external memory ( sd memory card )after that transfer all apps that is transferrable to your sd card...you need to do it manually...
AnonD-480591, 26 Dec 2015use your 2 finger sliding from top to the middle area of the screen.
Then u will find screens... morepress the power button ang the volume button (-) simultaneously for screen shot
Anonymous, 20 Jan 2016Did someone encounter the memory storage problem? I cant download an app whichbis 40 mb only b... morewe have the same problem, but i just buy it few days ago and trying to figure it out to solve the problem
Chaitanya Jalla, 05 Feb 2016i have been facing a problem with My Lenovo A7000 Mobile is oftenly it shows
"This device do... morewe have the same problem, even i switch it to external storage of 16gb i csn no longer upload some more application
Anonymous, 20 Jan 2016Did someone encounter the memory storage problem? I cant download an app whichbis 40 mb only b... moreHi there !
I also have the same problem.
I gave mobile in Service Centre, they replaced Mother Board, yet the problem is same.
The guy at customer care says that the mobile needs atleast 350 mB or so. I don't believe him at all. need to check with Lenovo Company
This is a Excellent budget phone.No problem with it. works very nice but only lag is the internal memory
It's been a year I used this phone. Good performance for gaming, no lag, the battery is good for normal use. I'm just disappointed with back camera. #honest review #sorry for bad english
8 Gb internal Memory but i can use only 2 GB this is no sufficient for games and apps
i cant store more than 7-8 apps
AnonD-509241, 29 Feb 2016Best phone ever ! I bought this phone sep 2015 and it's working very fine. No heating and hang... moreBro can u plzz tell me how to restore my lenovo a7000 to older version🙏🙏🙏
anshul, 01 Mar 2016Should I purchase it brono to lenovo it so lag every phone