AnonD-33181, 04 Jan 2014Dear Egyptian Muslim How can i increase the internal memory from 1GB to 4GB ? There is an update to fuse the 2 partitions of the internal memory to be 13.5GB but you cann't partition it yourself , , , ,
Hendz, 04 Jan 2014Hi my friends Lenovo Idea Tab A3000 screen monitor is not functioning even if the system is tu... moreThe screen may be defective , , , hand it over to service center to see what is etong with it , , , ,
PRICE-PERFORMANCE it is ...
well, you cannot expect much from this tablet.
the only reason why i bought this its because the Quad-Core and 1GB Memory Performance.
1. YES, its smooth and fast in performance. Even faster and better than Samsung's Dual-Core Tablets.
2. Easy interface for connection to PC.
3. Just throw a 3D Applications (Games) and she'll eat it nicely.
4. In Indonesia we got the A3000h version in our market which already support Dual-SIM (HSDPA+ Data Network in Slot1 and EDGE in Slot2 for SMS and Voice Calls).
5. it comes in 2 colors, black or white.
1. The Screen, Well, IPS Screen. More affordable but you cant compare it with an LED in realibility. Some users in my country are complaining about dead pixel, yellow tints, screen not responding, and other screen problems. Luckily the customer support is reliable in here. I got my screen replaced with a new one for FREE and now it works Great.
2. Benchmark ? if you're so CARE about Benchmarks then forget it. For a Quad-Core Tablet the Score is below other Quad-Core Tablets. Hey, if you ask me i dont care that much about 'score'. If it runs smoothly and works as i expected that means this tablet is worth to buy. Once again, its just a PRICE-PERFORMANCE tablet. a Quad-Core Performance with affordable price.
3. The Camera ? AWFUL. Just as simple as that. Im not surprised with that. a Quad-Core Tablet at this price which means they had to 'reduce' the quality of other features to keep the Price in Range. But if you ask me, if i want to take HIGH Quality Digital Photos i'd buy a Digital Camera, not a Tablet. So The Poor Camera Quality is not a problem for me.
PRICE-PERFORMANCE, Dont Expect too much.
AnonD-195062, 03 Jan 2014Just follow these steps on this thread and you will get it to work ISA , , , ,
http://foru... morei tray with this A3000_A422_007_018_131101_WW_CALL_FUSE
but it is not complete after step 6
7. Now Switch off the tablet, wait for 15 seconds And Prepare the USB cable, And Click " DOWNLOAD " then wait 5 Seconds and Connect the USB cable to the Tablet. It will Start Flashing. A yellow Bar will appear, It will take 3 to 5 Minutes to Finish the flash Operation. Do not Disconnect until that. Finally A small Gree Round Box Appear, That means Everything Success.. Now Disconnect the Cable and Start the Tablet
AnonD-33181, 04 Jan 2014Thnx Alot
God bless youDear Egyptian Muslim
How can i increase the internal memory from 1GB to 4GB ?
AnonD-33181, 03 Jan 2014To Egyptian Muslim
Can you help me in two things :
1- how to make a screen-shot with this ta... moreHold down power button + volume down for screenshot
Enter settings ⇨ Language & Input , , , , and go to the settings of the keynoard you use and disable it , , ,
AnonD-195062, 24 Dec 2013And about MiFi , , , you will use the wireless connection not the 3G , , , .. so there is no ... moreHi my friends Lenovo Idea Tab A3000 screen monitor is not functioning even if the system is turned on, we tried to turn it on/off but still the screen is down... Can somebody help us pls... 'Appreciate it a lot, thanks!
To Egyptian Muslim
Can you help me in two things :
1- how to make a screen-shot with this tab .
2- how to make the keyboard don't ask me each time i write a new word to save it .
M.Mkandla, 03 Jan 2014how do i make phone calls using the Lennovo A3000 tablete because i have 10 days using the tab... moreIn order for you to take advantage of the call function, you will need this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2441135# but use it at your own risk.
This is my second day using the Tab, and all I have to say is WOW, bravo Lenovo!!!! If you're looking for a budget tab, this is the perfect choice as you'll love it's perfomance even in Gaming.
M.Mkandla, 03 Jan 2014how do i make phone calls using the Lennovo A3000 tablete because i have 10 days using the tab... moreyou have a different firmware ...ur firmware doesnot support calling..you can flash ur firmware to a version which support calling(either u do it urself or hand over it to some experts)
Anonymous, 29 Dec 2013Can I use A3000 for BBM, ??? I have the16 GB with 3g ...how do i download bbm app ??Hello, Yes you can install BBM and other cool apps that Google Play disallows you to install by "Rooting" your device. Google "Kingo Android Root" and "Market Helper" and follow instructions. I'm using the A3000-H and I'm so happy I chose this.
MOHAB, 03 Jan 2014dear: Egyption muslim
can you help my to make call with this tap by send to me your mobil No ... moreJust follow these steps on this thread and you will get it to work ISA , , , ,