AkhilEsh36, 02 Nov 2015Guyzz..I'm using k3. Note from past 20days..it is superb till yesterday. But now I'm facing s... moreI also have the same problem please anyone help me I have the keys r and d and x not working like other keys
I am having k3 note it is good mobile .and also it is a gaming mobile .
compare to a 7000 k3 note is better and good.
Ajay1599, 31 Dec 2015How much RAM is available in lenovo K3 note ??There is 2gb of ram. In k3 note
please provide thr k4 note with a verygood battery, unlike k3 note and marshmalow out of the box
Heyy frendss i am buy a lenovo k3 note please give wm your review..plese.frends..
I am not satisfied with the battery of the phone.when ever I use Internet, battery drains terribly. How can I rectify this problem? Is there any possibility to overcome this issue? Is resetting the phone an option? Please advice me on this regard as early as possible.
i bought lenovo k3 note somewhere around nov 10th 2015 nd today its 31st december 2015 ...so basically just over a month old....from flipkart...and i know flipkart also does not have good reviews ...but i feel the product is ultimately provided by lenovo ...hence i guess the faults that i have been facing would be all lenovo's fault.... the phone hangs terribly ...i mainly use my phone for whatsapp nd occasionally for call....the phone while chatting hangs so horribly that i cant then type a word ...nd have to restart the phone every now and then...nd the phone has terrible heating issues....i barely talk for 5 minutes on the phone ,it gets heated up nd then that side of the head starts to hurt ....i have been facing lot of problems coz my 30 day return period is over i m not able to exchange the phone ....nd lenovo does not seem to have a proper gallery or service center where i can talk out my problems ...or do something about it....so guys firstly dont buy any lenovo smartphones coz then if there is any problem u dont get any help from their side ...nd secondly buy the phones physically rather than online ....nd lenovo k3 note is a big no no....plz dont buy lenovo phones .....
sorry for using bold letters ... but thats just so that this message is read by max no. of people.......
- Good screen resolution.
- Support 4G
- Good rear and front camera
- Able to do multitasking
- Frequent hang. Always need to turn the screen on and back on. Almost all Lenovo have this kind of issue.
- Unable to determine the saved contacts if the incoming calls have the country code.
- Camera good at bright surrounding only.
- Unable to remove the pre-install apps which is not necessary.
- Produce annoying wave to my Hifi speaker or during using the normal phone if the line coverage switched to 3G and 2G.
- Unable to set the network coverage to only accept 4G.
- Destroy my SD card co content.
- Suddenly mute my social network services ring tone without any reason, even I've put the volume to the highest in the notification settings.
- Using for 3 months, and this is the 2nd time I reset the phone to the factory settings but in the end, the issue still persisted.
very good phone i have ever seen and experienced. so much good that words are less to express its goodness.
Don't buy this phone,Batterry are not worth this phone,quickly lose and take 8 hourse to charge 100%.
varun, 30 Dec 2015Its good.. I used this phone before 3 months.. But camera quality not good like 13 megapixel... moreIn daylight the camera is very good. Practice more to keep your hand steady and shot in hdr mode. It gives good result with good clarity. Use the light sources intelligently and u will get good results
Hey experienced guys pls share abt this cos and porns or prblms that u r facing and let me take a good decision
kt, 30 Dec 2015lenova k3 note is good or bad answer a single word....plz because i like to a this mobileGood too good