i bought lenova k3 note 2 months ago since then i couldnt get connected to WLAN connectivity and issues with taking screenshots also.
It has good camera quality @ day and night or nt n there is any heating problem n battery back up is good or nt tell me I want 2 buy please
Ali, 18 Nov 2015I am very much eagar to buy this Mobile. Can anyone suggest me about to buy or not...!!U can buy it.m using it for past 1month the phone s amazing
vikas pls tell me lenovo k3 note will support voice over LTE,that mean voLTE feature
M using this phn for last few days. The phn is getting hot whenever I speak for more than 5 min.Net even 4G is slow, don't know whether its a network problem or phone problem. Rear camera photos when enlarged getting blurred... What shud I do?
Vikas88 help me to solve my keyboard problem...keyboard doesn't work...and also am using other keyboard ..but doesn't work ..
anyone having screen crack problem?
suddenly last week when i bring out it from my pocket, i have seen that it has crack on screen, same crack was shown on glass screen guard which i have applied few months back.
Can anyone help me to enter meta mode of this phone
I tried with vol down n power button but it display a msg and that's it no further process...
Anonymous, 18 Nov 2015A to Z excellent
Every problem has a solution..:-) here just check it out as I am using it si... moreI am using this phone since 3months
I use greenify app to free my phone's RAM but still I face lagging problem even for scrolling settings window
Touch lags while typing msgs n playing games
I will say this phone is lenovo's waste
I am very much eagar to buy this Mobile. Can anyone suggest me about to buy or not...!!
A to Z excellent
Every problem has a solution..:-) here just check it out as I am using it since July 7th, 2015..:-)
1. Perfect Camera Quality (Rear as well as front- more than enough)
2. Perfect Video Quality (fully HD)
3. Perfect sound features.
4. Not a single time hanged till now.
5. Beautiful Perfect Touch.
6. Internet working Perfectly.
7. Ultimate Power Saver mode Awesome.
8. Perfect Internal Memory (16 GB).
9. Both Sim 3G as well as in Metro areas 4G.
10. 5.5 inches i.e. Perfect Larger Display.
1. No Gorilla glass (take care from falling, keep it safe).
2. Batter drains so fast (stop using net 24 hours, use battery saver at day time and ultimate power mode at night time).
3. No Earphones (can't you buy an earphone of just 150 rs. quite funny).
4. High SAR value (but not beyond the limit).
5. Some apps are hanged (ooh, just clean your active apps time to time).
6. Poor Camera (go and buy a digital camera then).
7. Charging time so late. (Use Power banks instead of charger as I do, as due to fluctuation in electric supply, it takes time to charge your mobile).
im using this phone..its great..the performance and camera is good..but im facing problems where its keep pop up the advertisement..i use anti-virus and it detected as trojan virus(android.troj.fakesyspy.gf) in search app..i can't uninstall the app because it is system app..please..give the solution how to remove this virus and the apps...this is the major problem for this phone..please..tell me how to remove this virus..
i am using this phone from the last 3 months all i can say that this is the worst phone, it hangs every time while using Whatsapp, or playing any small game like candy crush.. Guys dont buy this phone. Its better to go with Samsung or Htc phones
sahil111, 17 Nov 2015Hey vikas88,I have got my k3 note on 9 Nov 2015.but i have seen now on the lenovo website that... moreThe phone get registered in Lenovo website once it is shipped to India. Your warranty will start from the date of your purchase from Flipkart. In October the handset was shipped and stocked in warehouse.If you have purchased your handset in Nov then your warranty will start from Nov Itself. In case you have lost your order details and have no proof of purchase then your registered warranty at he time of shipment will be considered.
So don`t worry you are absolutely safe.
If there is a huge gap in registered handset and your purchase date. Suppose you purchased in nov and registration shows July, it means either you have received an old stock or refurbished one.