Techfreak.G, 13 Oct 2015Bro, both Indian and Chinese version have the same settings so I wonder how you do not have an... more@ Techfreak.G,
I did not root my unit that's why i am wondering what has happen. If I factory reset, will it erase the files in my sd card? please advise before i do it
I also cant find the dolby atmos. the volume is very low that i almost cant hear any notification.
There is also no system update in the 'about device'
i hope factory reset will solve these all...
Moody, 13 Oct 2015Hi Dears, i bought the phone today and i can't find software update function i thought it ... moreScroll down to the end in settings and you will find About Phone. Open it and then you will find system update.
Mehedi, 13 Oct 2015I am not getting the FEATURES option in Lenovo K3 Note... Anyone please help how to do it..Look properly in settings under personal tab - there must be an entry named features.
sanjeev gupta, 13 Oct 2015Yup I HV the same problem .. Dats y I m unable to update my k3???any solution for this??Have a good Wifi network and don`t put your phone in battery saving mode, it must update.still unable to update then call customer care.
Anupam, 13 Oct 2015How to do battery calibration?? @vikas&techfreakcalibrate Android device battery without root access
But remind you frequent calibration can affect your battery life and endurance. There is a manual method but do it only if there is any serious injury or problem found in your battery.
1. Discharge your phone fully until it turns itself off.
2. Turn it on again and let it turn off.
3. Plug your phone into a charger and, without turning it on, let it charge until the on-screen or LED indicator says 100 percent.
4. Unplug your charger.
5. Turn your phone on. The battery indicator will likely not say 100 percent, so plug it in (leave your phone on for this) and continue charging until it says 100 percent on-screen as well.
6. Unplug your phone and restart it. If it doesn't say 100 percent plug the charger back in until it says 100 percent on screen.
7. Repeat this cycle until it says 100 percent (or as close as you think it's going to get) when you start it up without being plugged in.
8. Now, let your battery discharge all the way down to 0 percent and let your phone turn off again.
9. Fully charge the battery one more time without interruption and you should have reset the Android system's battery percentage.
Vikas88, 13 Oct 2015K3 note has overall good package at 10k...K3 a good overall package. Buy this and you never miss your old phone which is giving you problems. This can give you more if you are lucky.
i've been using k3 note for a month plus. never got problem since then. perform really good and smooth. highly recommended for a low price phone with good specs.
i bought the phone today and i can't find software update function
i thought it suppose to be at about phone part
2nd thing i have some advertisement on the main screen how can i prevent it ??
strange isn't is :(
I am not getting the FEATURES option in Lenovo K3 Note...
Anyone please help how to do it..
Vikas88, 13 Oct 2015Try to hard reset your phone and update, it should work.If not then call customer care.Yup I HV the same problem .. Dats y I m unable to update my k3???any solution for this??
jonjoker25, 13 Oct 2015hi vikas88, there is no 'feature' in the setting. totally no 'feature' at all. i already trie... moreBro, both Indian and Chinese version have the same settings so I wonder how you do not have anything in the settings. Have you tried to root you rphone/ If so then something has gone wrong. Please factory reset your phone once and see if the problem perists or not. If it is still the same then consult the Lenovo Service Center. Thanks.
Vikas88, 13 Oct 2015Go to settings - Feature - Knock to light - on
It will enable double tap to wake up your screenhi vikas88,
there is no 'feature' in the setting. totally no 'feature' at all. i already tried looking for it in every setting in the unit but to no avail. i dont know how this happen.