Flight mode applicable for both sim at same time.
Where as if we want to disables only one sim network it is not possible.
Nod'y, 06 Sep 2015I am waiting for those 35 ownership proofs bro. Please do provide. Or at least, provide yours.We are waiting sir. Please do show proof.
Had some guys asking for an honest review. I had 2 sets for around 25 days. Here is my real world experience.
1. Fantastic screen. Bright, viewing angles are great and accurate color reproduction.
2. 16 GB storage inbuilt for 10K is a plus.
3. Sound is very good, both speakers and via earphones.
4. Never faced WIFI issues and quite liked the Vibe UI. OTA updates are fast.
1. The battery on both sets was glitchy. There is massive drain with use (used to go from 22 to 15 % in 2 minutes - tested with sets on airplane mode and no apps running). Genuine issue, WS Retail refunded my money. I was losing around 17-20% per hour watching a movie at 25% brightness and earphones. data off. IMHO, this is too much. You will struggle to get more than 4.0 hrs on screen time.
2. The processor is great. However, there is loads of thermal throttling. Things will be fine for 10 minutes and once throttling kicks in, the performance degrades. Throttling will only kick in during heavy games though, not casual usage. But it does happen.
3. The back cover is flimsy at best.
4. The set would disconnect and reconnect my SIMs every 2 hours. Annoying. Software bug I assume. Also, the set does heat up during calls near the earpiece region.
The above might be acceptable to some, and not to others. Please decide accordingly. This was my experience, maybe others have had it better.
I got my lenovo k3 note two days before.the batter is draining faster though I'm not using my phone. Also the camera zooming capacity not seems good.
After installing updates, backup your data and do Factory Reset. Remove and Format memory card also through computer. It will solve most of the problems. In rare cases, Some updates won't take effect till you factory reset.
This phone lags when heats up and system updates are not coming properly
yureka + is better than lenovo k3 note
Papu, 08 Sep 2015Frnds plz tell me how to use otg in k3 note,their is no effect when I plugged otg and pen driveK3 supports USB 2 pen drives. If you have a USB 3, it will not support.
Frnds plz tell me how to use otg in k3 note,their is no effect when I plugged otg and pen drive
shankymj, 22 Aug 2015Hi friends..... 85 mb update will effect on Dolby,, sound will decrease,, I'm facing same problemSame Dolby atmos problem after that 85 mb update... Sound very low...
lalit singh, 07 Sep 2015I have k3 note..
Xender is not working .plizz suggest me..No problem just switch of ur phone and switch on.... Than u should resolve.... Neither update ur software than sure that u will not get heat issue and sender,hotspot,WiFi also.
Hey i am not able to set contact pic on my lenovo k3 note. pls tell me how to set it.
Guys i purchased phone on second sale but now my phone hangs lyk when the phone heats ups sligjtly then there is touch issue before 332mb updte phone was ok and applcck not working.now m facing this issue Techfreak please help
Techfreak.G, 07 Sep 2015Both front and back camera is simply awesome. For ref check the lenovo page in FB, shot by all... moredude i m having a issue of ''package duplicate null '' sort of error when i m installing games like asphalt and modern combat...i mailed lenovo too they gave a sol. to clear data n cache of playstore but still the problem persists...what to do
Techfreak.G, 07 Sep 2015It normally works fast, dunno how u kanded up with such issue. Get the card in card reader and... moresir the battery works well n good ...but drops from 25%-15% in 2-3mins ...its a kind of glitch i think ...or otherwise its working fantastic...any solutions
I m using k3 note from 1st flash sale . I am not getting any notification from any application such as whatsapp, messenger, news applications, Gmail, etc. when I am opening these apps then I got notification.. what I do, please help me.
Techfreak.G, 07 Sep 2015Thanks Anna for the review.I am writing this review after using k3 note for 1 month.No doubt its a best phone in 10k having 4g and 1080p display.Also the phone is not having a lag issue.This phone is only having to big problems-1.Due to high SAR value the ear piece becomes very hot, so not suggestible to them who receives/makes more phone calls. 2- Heating problem is there once you play games those use internet. 3- Battery backup is not up to mark.