This fone is very good and i never insert sd card and use instead through otg with sexy tiny quantum card reader and it never lag so i suggest those who have this use class 10 sd for better performance most common issue its the sd card that makes fone to lag.
Anonymous, 08 Sep 2015Same Dolby atmos problem after that 85 mb update... Sound very low...There is no issue with Dolby Atmos. Go to Dolby Atmos and turn it on. The same happened with me. Furthermore choose the bset settings for movies, songs, games and Voice. It works without any issue.
Anonymous, 07 Sep 2015sir the battery works well n good ...but drops from 25%-15% in 2-3mins ...its a kind of glitch... moreYes thats the only glitch that is very true. They are sure to fix up this issue in the coming releases. Hope for the best.
Nod'y, 08 Sep 2015Had some guys asking for an honest review. I had 2 sets for around 25 days. Here is my real wo... moreFor your cons:-
1. On screen time we have no idea how you got for 4 hrs and dat too struggling. With 3G i personally get 16hrs.
2. Thermal throttling issue was present with 296mb update but not with the latest one as that has been fixed.
3. Back cover is semi ruberized plastic and it wont break off easily as u feel
4. Not noticed any problem with the sim. Maybe ur handset had some problem.
Hello, I bought it and used it without updating to any software. My review is honestly battery charging time is high with my samsung s6 fast charger also it takes 3 hours to fully charge but no hangs with all my games and app installed no touch lags no heating issues in normal use if you play like asphalt 8 even my samsung s6 also gets heat. And it's battery discharging also a little quick like I use fb or internet with continue screen on for 20 minutes then it takes 5% battery.
Nod'y, 08 Sep 2015Had some guys asking for an honest review. I had 2 sets for around 25 days. Here is my real wo... moreSir jee
Everything at BEST except battery performance.
Reg. Battery drains 21% to 15% with in 3 minutes
Overall average 6 hours on screen time & standby time at least 10-30 hours.
At night in ultimate mode drops only 2% to 3%.
So for normal users one whole day without changing you can use.
This is my 45 days real experience.
So without any doubt anyone can purchase
K 2 note.
Request to company without any further delay take care for battery problem or have to loose customers CONFIDENCE.
Arjuu, 08 Sep 2015This phone lags when heats up and system updates are not coming properly yureka + is better t... moreYureka plus is no where compared to ths set. Yureka plus lags like hell and no battery backup and also severe heating issues.
Nod'y, 08 Sep 2015We are waiting sir. Please do show proof.Nod'y this is not a proof page and no one is waiting for anything. If u want to pick up a fight then better come offline and I will show you thr real proof. Bteer desist from poking your nose in each and every matter. Go to Flipkart and contact the owner and ask them i hope u will find more than 35 :). Furthermore, who are you, that need to prove those 35 order numbers? For a person who is scared to even create a login ID where is ur authencity??? Thanks.
Flight mode applicable for both sim at same time.
Where as if we want to disables only one sim network it is not possible.
Nod'y, 06 Sep 2015I am waiting for those 35 ownership proofs bro. Please do provide. Or at least, provide yours.We are waiting sir. Please do show proof.
Had some guys asking for an honest review. I had 2 sets for around 25 days. Here is my real world experience.
1. Fantastic screen. Bright, viewing angles are great and accurate color reproduction.
2. 16 GB storage inbuilt for 10K is a plus.
3. Sound is very good, both speakers and via earphones.
4. Never faced WIFI issues and quite liked the Vibe UI. OTA updates are fast.
1. The battery on both sets was glitchy. There is massive drain with use (used to go from 22 to 15 % in 2 minutes - tested with sets on airplane mode and no apps running). Genuine issue, WS Retail refunded my money. I was losing around 17-20% per hour watching a movie at 25% brightness and earphones. data off. IMHO, this is too much. You will struggle to get more than 4.0 hrs on screen time.
2. The processor is great. However, there is loads of thermal throttling. Things will be fine for 10 minutes and once throttling kicks in, the performance degrades. Throttling will only kick in during heavy games though, not casual usage. But it does happen.
3. The back cover is flimsy at best.
4. The set would disconnect and reconnect my SIMs every 2 hours. Annoying. Software bug I assume. Also, the set does heat up during calls near the earpiece region.
The above might be acceptable to some, and not to others. Please decide accordingly. This was my experience, maybe others have had it better.
I got my lenovo k3 note two days before.the batter is draining faster though I'm not using my phone. Also the camera zooming capacity not seems good.
After installing updates, backup your data and do Factory Reset. Remove and Format memory card also through computer. It will solve most of the problems. In rare cases, Some updates won't take effect till you factory reset.
This phone lags when heats up and system updates are not coming properly
yureka + is better than lenovo k3 note
Papu, 08 Sep 2015Frnds plz tell me how to use otg in k3 note,their is no effect when I plugged otg and pen driveK3 supports USB 2 pen drives. If you have a USB 3, it will not support.