Anonymous, 06 Sep 2015How Is The Camera I want to buy this phone plz give ur views that how is the camera if its c... moreFor selfie .it is pretty gud...rear camera is also gud but zoom is slightly low.. I think it is gud phone if we leave its battery issue (6-7 hours battery back up continuously use of 3g or WiFi) n stand by time is enough. U can say 14-15 % battery reduces per day.
Contact manager is worst. It's not working properly.with out our knowledge call Wiil disconnects.there is no beep sound when other end caller disconnects.
Over all Good phn but bad gaming experience and about charging no need to change charger just change the data cable provided with charger .
Had some guys asking for an honest review. I had 2 sets for around 25 days. Here is my real world experience.
1. Fantastic screen. Bright, viewing angles are great and accurate color reproduction.
2. 16 GB storage inbuilt for 10K is a plus.
3. Sound is very good, both speakers and via earphones.
4. Never faced WIFI issues and quite liked the Vibe UI. OTA updates are fast.
1. The battery on both sets was glitchy. There is massive drain with use (used to go from 22 to 15 % in 2 minutes - tested with sets on airplane mode and no apps running). Genuine issue, WS Retail refunded my money. I was losing around 17-20% per hour watching a movie at 25% brightness and earphones. data off. IMHO, this is too much. You will struggle to get more than 4.0 hrs on screen time.
2. The processor is great. However, there is loads of thermal throttling. Things will be fine for 10 minutes and once throttling kicks in, the performance degrades. Throttling will only kick in during heavy games though, not casual usage. But it does happen.
3. The back cover is flimsy at best.
4. The set would disconnect and reconnect my SIMs every 2 hours. Annoying. Software bug I assume. Also, the set does heat up during calls near the earpiece region.
The above might be acceptable to some, and not to others. Please decide accordingly. This was my experience, maybe others have had it better.
AnonD-421042, 05 Sep 2015Man dat was not any opinion. I cud see some id created in here to disregard the performance of... moreI am waiting for those 35 ownership proofs bro. Please do provide.
Or at least, provide yours.
nadirsha , 06 Sep 2015guys the k3 note is better......please tell me... No it is not good
Anonymous, 06 Sep 2015How Is The Camera I want to buy this phone plz give ur views that how is the camera if its c... moreI Suggest Sony Z1. Sometimes it may get hot but it got an impressive camera of 20Mp n screen resolution is too good.
K3 is a amazing phone ,camera is good,
But the appslock is not working please give me a solution
AnonD-430830, 05 Sep 2015Techfreak is right. Most of the people are posting negative comments and confusing others just... moredude i m having a issue of ''package duplicate null '' sort of error when i m installing games like asphalt and modern combat...i mailed lenovo too they gave a sol. to clear data n cache of playstore but still the problem persists...what to do
Lenovo k3 note is totally worst... It just wastage of money.... Screen resolution is just bullshit nd camera is also not good.... My friends phone wose phone cost is just 4500 have better screen resolution then this....!! I also facing the Heating problem.... And its touch is get hang when this phone gets heats......
samir, 06 Sep 2015feature of phn is very good. i want to buy this phn. but heard that there is a problem with pr... moreI am using and am very disappointed with the performance and will not suggest anyone to buy.
lenovo k 3 note is very awsome phone ...... i really love it...... plz buy this phone withont any confucision
Guys... Please help me to choose between ASUS zenfone 2 lazer 550kl or Lenovo K3 note... which one is better?