Dipender, 26 Aug 2015K3 Note wifi is not working properly after 1 month to buying it Its vary bad wifi rangeHow to fix it I do have same problem
I am an owner of Lenovo A706, Lenovo S660 & a Lenovo A516 & believe me i was not going to purchase Lenovo anymore as i already have so many but seeing Lenovo K3 note & its specs i wasn't able to resist it & gave the order of this one.I recently purchased a Lenovo K3 Note in Aug 11 sale from Flipkart & had a horrible experience regarding the delivery of the product as i was so eager to get it soon. Despite the good service by Flipkart the delivery service called the "DELHIVERY" made it the worst situation ever experienced in my whole life & the history of online shopping. Trust me these guys are the worst courier service ever available in the history of courier. But at last when i got this set in my hands was the best experience off all. Simply this mobile is awesome. I believe that no other competitor can beat these specs in this price range. I am using this mobile from nearly 5 days onwards and what will i say is the best available in market in this this price range.
1) Full HD screen gives you crystal clear & sharp videos. (9/10)
2) 1.7 Ghz Octa core processor ensures you do not lag in any multitasking features. But sometimes rarely it does. (8/10)
3) 2 Gb RAM provides enough memory for any heavy duty programs. (8/10)
4) Sound technology is Dolby Atmos & is an awesome experience to listen to, at least with some high end earphones. (9/10)
5) Camera performance is average. Rear camera is not that better as 13 MP & also the image is blurred if it shakes a little also. Although front camera is pretty good if compared to ratios in b/w the two. But this is good if provided in this price range. Rear: (7/10), Front (8/10)
6) 16 GB+ 32 GB storage is enough for most of the users & for me it's more then sufficient. And FYI the more you load data, the more are the chances of lagging in any device. (8/10)
7) 2900 mah battery provides you with decent backup for at least 11-12 hours while 3G surfing, gaming & video, but this could have been better. (7/10)
8) Supports OTG so no need of connecting your phone every time you need data but let the Flash drive do the job
9) Supports 4G LTE which is much much faster than 3G.
10) No heating issue.
1) Battery could have been better
2) Rear camera (13 MP) quality should be increased as the front camera is doing its job of 5 MP.
3) Rear body panel could have been a bit more durable (as the metallic back cover in Lenovo S660) as there are chances of breaking the locks of the panel while removing it.
4) Speaker in the back could have been more louder & should be displaced to front so that the sound should not get trapped while the phone is kept on its back.
5) Could be a Corning Gorilla glass instead of toughened one.
At last i would strongly recommend this phone to a medium budget holder & those who are interested, to go for it blindly. But take care while purchasing, the courier service should not be the "DELHIVERY" or you are on the way to a big headache.
Hi techfreak....I Hv got new problem..I purchased k3 note last week only. That time ram cleaner was operating automatically. BT now it has stopped operating at all. No cleaner is there by default. Don't understand y it is happing? Can u help me with the solution pls. Do I hv to change some setting or so...pls reply..
hey teckfreak thank u so much but i have one more query plz tell can i buy it from offline shops and at what price? and also plz tell m phones performance plz plz
I m using k3 for a month. Display, battery, camera,everything are good.
Bt the worst part is the phone is too much laggy.
I got an update for lenovo,is that will fix this lag problem?
Pls someone suggest me.
I have a K3 Note. Can any one please tell me , if I remove and replace my phones back with luxury tempered glass back panel available online will it be harmful to phone.
i used k3 note last 7 days...i have problem in wifi and connecting with the other phones in shareit app...nd some problem with battery backup
neeraj, 26 Aug 2015Wtsapp is not opening :(Download and update the latest whatsapp from Play store.
neeraj, 26 Aug 2015Wtsapp is not opening :(Uninstall it and then reinstall it again from Play store.
Anonymous, 26 Aug 2015hey teckfreak g plz help m.i want to buy lenovo k3 note but the yellow colour varient plz tell... moreBro, if u are in India then u have to wait. The deal was on 10th August. So it will depend on the next release by Lenovo India. If u r not in India, u can order a Chinese version from Online, but u need to get it rooted. For this please refer to XDA forum wherein u can find all the necessary details.
Xender ,share it,WLAN is not working well and no option for file transfer through Bluetooth
tinku saini, 26 Aug 2015Dear Techfreak.G. I have lenovo k 3 note 1month. Mobile some problem - battery backup, heati... moreBro, downloading and net will switch off if u are using the battery saver to On. This feature is used to make the battery perform better. Next the set does not heats up after the latest update, so please ensure u have the latest update incorporated. Apart from this do remove the unwanted apps which plays a major havoc in cunsuming the battery and ram. Hope this helps.
Hi guy .. can you give me some advice about this mobile.i like heavy game,browsing ,social.is this mobile good for me?please help me im about to buy this phone,tell me about ability and disability .. please reply me.... thanx a lot
do we have any 4000Mah or 5000mah can fit in to Lenovo k3 note... My phone unable to give 12 hr backup also.... need to improve battery backup...i dont want to go external Battery ....because am always cont hold external backup..with me .
Kindly let me know which is best camera settings to take good pics.. .am getting dull(low light) pics.
Liquido, 26 Aug 2015If by "bandwidth" you refering to the modem that is integrated to the Mediatek SoC ... moreThen its fine and yes its indeed an International forum but u will find the Indian folks down here bro as K3 was launched first in India. If u look into the specs bro there its written clearly "Available as Lenovo K3 Note K50-t5 for China". So there is the confusion. Sorry if my words have hit you. Share wid me ur fb profile we can be good friends afterall. Actually was hit hard when i saw someone promoting Chinese Rom where majority users are Indian. Thanks and have a great day ahead.
Dear Techfreak.G. I have lenovo k 3 note 1month.
Mobile some problem - battery backup, heating problem.
Major problem this mobile do in data connection ON.
1. Internet connection off 4-5 hours then ON data connection result not open. Now mobile switch off or restart then data connection ON.
2. Start the downloading if minimize the screen/ open the other App downloading is the off. Than open the download ing wendow & retry run downloading.
hey teckfreak g plz help m.i want to buy lenovo k3 note but the yellow colour varient plz tell from where can i buy it and tell m abt the performance
Techfreak.G, 26 Aug 2015Bro, if u know in details about ROM ( As u suggested u r a mobile technician), do u know that ... moreIf by "bandwidth" you refering to the modem that is integrated to the Mediatek SoC the only Frequency that this chip is lacking, and it is used in Europe, is the LTE 800 MHz , and greece for the time beeing isnt using it, all frequencies work perfect.
and one other think is that i thought that gsmarena is an international site and not only for the respectfull people of india.