This is dual sim and Redmi 4G is single sim. This feature seems to make it a popular choice.
K3 is best under 10k.the only prblm is it takes 9 hours to charge.customer care said me to update,but i saw many comments that there wil be rising some issues after update.should i update it or note?help me guys...thanks in advance
this is a good phone, well performence. But battery backup is poor, also has heating issue
people who want to buy phone under 10k k3 note is best choice ( my personal experience)
1. very lightweight
2. good camera (user must know what other same budgeted phone's camera quality) I request @Techfreak.G give us best camera setting.
3. heating issue.. yes its get warm but I didn't experienced overheating problem yet.
4. WiFi issue. WiFi is running OK I did not updated firmware yet bcoz some user complain that after update WiFi is not running well. so I am waiting for new update.
5. I don't have touch or hang issue.
6. battery drain. yes may be I expected too much about battery still battery is OK. I hope battery problem ll be solve if they upgrade lollypop version
7. ram issue. I buyed this phone after research like how much ram I all get after first boot so It didn't disappoint me bcoz I already knew the result. its all fault of lollypop 5.0. user will get more ram space if company let us upgrade to 5.1 or so.
8. headphone. I am using Samsung head phone and its good
9. no problem playing HD video
lastly I am really happy about this phone.
RajuSuriya, 03 Aug 2015Many people are worried about the high SAR values of K3 Note. I was also puzzled about it. So ... morehey I also heard about it that's why I buy k3 note and happy about it. the only thing I am waiting is for new update also lenovo should upgrade system to lollypop 5.1(user will get more ram space battery back up will increase hope) thanks for detail.
Has anyone on Brazil already bought this smartphone?
Is it compatible with brazilian's 4G and 3G standards?
I've read mixed reviews and cannot decide.
aren347, 03 Aug 2015I wont plugin earphones ofc everything's me I talk...so I guess it problem in k3 note...I get ... moreAren pls stop posting the same crap over and over again. Go back and enjoy ur mmx when u r so dedicated wid it. It seems there aint any problem with u by looking to ur repeated posts. Thanks.
I wont plugin earphones ofc everything's me I talk...so I guess it problem in k3 note...I get 900 mb free on start up ...on ussage 700-800 ...and please suggest to keep mobile or not coz there is no service station in sonipat they are closed ...say whatever u want to say about mictomax. No matter what u say it try to to degrade mictomax but I had better experience with micromax when it comes to ussage and service both ..even lenovo customer support didnt picked up ....very bad experience ....give any solution for heating while talking other its just hot frypan boileggs on it that would work better
Lenovo k3 note is giving very less battery backup did all you also facing same issue with this phone? Now I must wait for update or I must replace it. plz give me best suggestion
I am planning to buy Lenovo K3 Note...
But i have a couple of questions. ..
1. Can we transfer the images in gallery of the phone by 'drag-n-drop' feature like samsung...???
I am using a Moto G2 and the absence of this feature is a bane... Even while using ES File Explorer...
2. Is there a PC suite available for Lenovo BY LENOVO..???
As again the absence of this is another reason for me to switch handsets THIRD PARTY SOFTWARES or SUITES ARENT GOOD FOR THE COMPUTER I HAVE FACED...
3. How would you rate the Lenovo K3 Note if compared to Moto G2...???
4. What about the Service and phone support of Lenovo products...???
An earliest response shall be highly appreciated...
hello frens plzzz help me out and suggest me what to do now...
i got k3 note 10 days back. i am having problem with data network, everytym i need to restart the fone to get the data network connectivity,,
i have reset factory data as well i have updated fone in lenovo cc care. thn too same problm, what to do now...?/
Jennifer, 03 Aug 2015The only thing stopping me from buying K3 note is its SAR value ..... Should I go for this or not ?Don't think too much , its really a best phone under 10k. Just for for it