Sudhir Tanwar, 02 Aug 2015I cleared everything...but still...once in every 20 try it happens..and this problem started o... moreThen u have to wait for the next update. U can also call up lenovo technical support team and they might provide some solution.
And mostly in setting>apps...it lags when i keep it idle for 5 sec...plzzz. If u or anybody else is facing the issue...and should i factory reset the phone or uninstal the app updates....
Anonymous, 02 Aug 2015Apps downloaded from play store such as WhatsApp ,Facebook messenger etc not working on mobile... moreGo to network settings then mobile networks then to Access Point Names & click on GPRS network.
Techfreak.G, 02 Aug 2015Clear all unnecesaary apps and also clear the cache. I cleared everything...but still...once in every 20 try it happens..and this problem started only after the update in my both the sets...
When I type messages the keypad gets disappeared suddenly... Don't know what to do. Finding very difficult to type
@techfreak... i haven't updated any of 11 mb or 296 mb update... i wanna update but due to mixed opinions of people about the updates, i m confused that whether i should update or wait for the new vibe ui version..
I am using lenovo k3 note and the problem is it's touch didn't respond .hope all of you can understand that touch is the important factor of phone .I restore it .but the problem not change.what will I do?
Guys can I update my k3 note with 296mb update.suggest me ur opinions.. And any talk about 5.1 update?
shravani, 02 Aug 2015Is the glass used gorilla glass ???It has not gorilla glass.
Guys I m using k3 note from 4-5 days and I can Say that it is an awesome mobile. Not a single negative feedback from my mobile device so you can go for that.
Apps downloaded from play store such as WhatsApp ,Facebook messenger etc not working on mobile data although working on WiFi...any suggestions?
go to settings then storage than clear cache from phone memory. shut down phone restart after 2 minutes
Dear All i am going to buy K3 note. Please advice is it really good phone? based on your suggestion i wil take decision
Hi guys ... I am facing below issues with my K3 Note (all the OTA updates are installed). Please let me know if you have solutions for these:
1. Earpiece area gets warm within 2-3 minutes of voice calls.
2. At times after I press power button and select Restart option, my device get switched off but do not start again automatically. It starts with power button only after I remove and then place again the battery. This issue is from the time before I had installed the 296 MB update.
3. At times Wi-Fi does not detect any available connection and I have restart device to resolve this.
4. Another issue related to Wi-Fi is that WhatsApp was not receiving messages after RAM was cleared. Though it works fine on Mobile Data.
5. Feels like touch is less sensitive towards the edges of screen.
6. Unable to do cast screen to my Samsung Smart TV. Probably it has to do something with Wi-Fi compatibility on both devices.
When I raised the replacement request with Flipkart, their support team called me and told to factory reset the phone (which i have not done yet) and raise a complaint again if issues are not resolved. They even did not used the SmartCheck app they got installed from me.
I took a k3 note last week from flipkart.
Now my screen starts flickering very badly..
I have requested for replacement,I hope flipkart will take necessary actions.