Got 13mb update,has anyone done it?
Please post the reviews,if any one has!!!!!!
After the 13mb update...shutter sound of camera and some minor bugs are fixed...
suhas, 25 May 2016guys just want to know the performance after upgrading to android6..whether it hangs?ram manag... moreWorks fine after upgrading it to ver 6 i.e Marshmallow. No issues or lags observed after 4 weeks.
krish, 25 May 2016Is the phone is good for upgrading it to marshmallow.....please give me an advise...Yes, I updated my phone to Marshmallow and it is working for for last 4 weeks without any issues.
13 MB updates received right now. I have updated it.Let us see improvements in phone performance
Is the phone is good for upgrading it to marshmallow.....please give me an advise...
guys just want to know the performance after upgrading to android6..whether it hangs?ram management?any issues found after upgrading,also list the new features that is added.
Network connectivity is very bad..... vibrate issue..... very bad experience
SRK, 07 May 2016I bought my k3 note 15 days before and now Home key and back key not working and I hardly rese... moreSame here after one month i bought i had problem of touch on back key n main key....totally difficult to use so sent to service center....
Hey guys.. please raise ur voice for Cyanogen os on Lenovo's official Fb fanpage!!!
Lenovo k3 note review:
I'm using my new piece for the past 7days. According to me...
1. Display is crisp and bright enough. Watching movies is a pleasant experience. Though it suffers a bit when it comes to sunlight readability.
2. Very good touch response. No heating which is great. You won't feel even a bit of heat even at heavy usage.
3. Supports SD card up to 32gb storage. Although I suggest to use class 4 or class 6 cards which are working smoothly. 16gb class 10 SD card suffered a bit.
4. Plays each and every video file so far I have tested which is great (including heavily encoded files).
5. You will get about 1.2gb of ram free at first boot. Multitasking is great. Handles most of the above average games and day to day tasks smoothly. After installing few basic apps and two games I got about 500 to 600mb of ram free.
6. Camera is great on daylight. Low light photos will be evidently suffering from noises. Night time clicks are satisfactory. You will be impressed by the dual flash which is very powerful.
8. Audio is crisp and clear without any muffling. But a bit low. You won't hear your ringtone or notification on crowded outdoors. Though the pack does not contain headset, if u pair the mobile with right pair of headset, it feels like being in heaven. Dolby atmos really works.
7. Battery backup is average again which is the only major letdown with lenovo smartphones. That is continuing hwill give 4/5.ere also. If you are a heavy user you will need it charged at least twice a day. Light to avg users can manage with one full day.
8. Overall a great budget smartphone.
i am using this phone since last six months. initially it was good but after one month it started problems which are as follows.
1. Battery drains very fast.
2. Touch Response is very poor.
3. Network connectivity is very poor.
today i went to service centre & they said main board need to be replaced. so if anybody thinking to buy this please think again & then takedecision.
Its good but I need To Know How to remove this Version Andoid 6.0 because am not able to us it since I upgrade to that Version