Is the phone sleak by any chance? Please reply..
Im Anshul Bhuwalka on fb.. :)
I want to buy this phone......can i ? plz tell me.......&how about it's internet speed....... plz tell me anyone
ritz, 10 Jul 2015does it has heating problem ?
any of its user.. plz share ur opion.. whether it has heating... moretill now i am feeling comfortable with no sim inserted but turning on wifi the back gives a feeling of hotness which is very less after 15 minutes if browsing or such stuffs and if the screen is off then not heat only cool
and i havent played high end games so cant garauntee so wait for my more reviews on games and heat
suhail, 10 Jul 2015what sar value is highsar value something like 2.5kg/W and so on till 10kg/W
and more on if it crosses 100kg/W it can burn the skin and can cause seriously so beware about the fact
I was happy to buy this phone !!!! But what is the SAR value? It seems to be very high ? Is it harm full ? I am scared ! Should I return the product ?
I ordered the phone on fk's sale and got it yesterday. Seems to be working fine, just having some issues with the speed. Display is good, camera is okay.
Anonymous, 10 Jul 2015ordered successfully on 8th, on 9th dispatched but on 10th still waiting. nothing further deta... moreShould have ordered on 1 day priority delivery @ Rs. 90/- only. I got mine the same way the very next day of order.
Hi I received my lenovo k3 note on 10th July 2015 during noon hours.
1. Handset is really light
2. Once connected there was an update, so updated
3. Decent looks
4. Really fast post installation of my important apps (32 apps)
5. Getting a bit heated up but I guess that's fine, all mobiles gets heated up
6. Getting charged is really slow, might be first time
7. Both SIM slots show 4G supported that is a surprise as earlier review showed only one to be supported
8. I use my corporate e-mail on my mobile, so asked the IT guy to switch from my earlier mobile to lenovo k3, he have me back in 25 minutes with all configuration done.
9. All tools are working really fine and happy to have lenovo handset
Hope I will provide daily review for next 10 days.
Have this Lenovo K3 Note (in INDIA) support OTG ?
If know anyone about OTG in Lenovo K3 Note, pls answer ........