Its final about lauching k3 note in india, from flipkart we can get it.
This information was given by lenovo care its 100% true friends I am giving the lenovo care no-180030009991 if y have any question y can call them.
DSouza Technology, 20 Apr 2015 If you see The phone fetures are overall Great. The Best Feature in it is the Screen that h... moreGet your facts right brother. In the mediatek stable there is only one more processor newer than this and it is the mt6795. And there isnt any phone commercially available in the market with it. SO effectively mt6752 is the LATEST processor from Mediatek available in the market.
i call lenovo customer care number they told it will launch in india at the end of due to public demand
Kindly let us know if the phone heats up after long and extensive use. How's the battery life and gaming. Friends who are using it kindly give ur honest opinion. Thanks
Lenovo need to do another smartphone how have to be and contained this basic specs:
1.Display.- 5.3"inches 2K - IPS Quantum - CGG 4
2.Memory.- 3 GB RAM (DDR4)
3.Chipset.- MediaTek MT6795
Is this Phone Avaliable in Black Coulor Plz tell me Becoz I Like In Black Coulor So Plz tell Me Immidiate
friends Plz Tell Me when Lonch In Market Becoz I want To Take This Phone.
If you see
The phone fetures are overall Great.
The Best Feature in it is the Screen that has a 401 Pixel Density that is one of the higghest in any phone under the price group of 10K
the Worst feature of it is that it has an older Processor that is Model: MT6752 of Mediatek.
Mediatek has newer processors that this one. but makers of Lenovo K3 Note still put an older processor in it, Probably to cut down on the cost.
1) Screen Pixel Densisty highest at ~401
2) 4G LTE for faster Internet
3) 2GB RAM
4) Octa Core (ie. 8 cores) Processor
5) 5.5 Inch Wide-View Full HD IP display with Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels
6) 16GB Inbuild Memory
7) Camera 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, dual LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection,
Secondary 5 MP
8) Battery: Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
9) Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) PreInstalled' thats means it will save so so much of MB. & time just to get you the latest OS. as it is already present in it.
10) Its Available & that too for just around 10K Indian Rupees
1) it has an older Processor that is Model: MT6752 of Mediatek. Not the Latest Model
2) Screen has No Gorilla Corning Glass Unlike most of the best ones do
3) Sound: It has no mentioning of Dobly sound & No info of Java installed in it.
My overall Rating to this phone is 8/10
Closest Rival in this Price Range are only 2 Phones Yu Yureka & Xiamoi Note
Messi, 19 Apr 2015Let us wait some more days and then take the final decision. But lenovo told me yes it will b... moreThat's the same thing they told me too. According to them, it'll be launched in India between last week of April and first week of May.
Let us wait some more days and then take the final decision.
But lenovo told me yes it will be lauching in india very soon.
Guys please tell me about its camera clarity when compared to xiaomi and micromax....both front and back cam