Farseen_K, 25 Aug 2016Anybody please provide the SAR Value of Indian unit0.380 W/kg@1g (HEAD)
0.963 W/kg@1g (BODY)
arpit, 23 Aug 2016Which phone is a better buy moto g4 or Lenovo vibe k5 NoteOppp f1 s is ,,Marvellous
Anonymous, 24 Aug 2016Which one is best between lenovo note 5 and redmi note 3 ?redmi note 3
How nonsense the Lenovo maker is?
How can this mobile use extended memory if it uses both the SIMs?
Is it not making fool of the users?
So big a mobile but no space for a memory chip and 2 separate SIMs.
Hello Lenovo maker, can't you provide separate slot for memory chip as well as for 2 SIM chips?
Anonymous, 24 Aug 2016Which one is best between lenovo note 5 and redmi note 3 ?redmi note 3 for sure
Abhishek Soni, 23 Aug 2016The camera lens glass of the rear camera of my k5 note is cracked. Could anyone suggest me wha... moreGo to the wrist watch repairer. They can fit new glass of watch in your mobile. I have done it in other mobile.
Abhishek Soni, 23 Aug 2016The camera lens glass of the rear camera of my k5 note is cracked. Could anyone suggest me wha... moreIf you go to lenovo service center they will make it for one year warranty period with buying bill if it's working fine it's better to do nothing after one year warranty period over you have to paid money what's your heart says
The camera lens glass of the rear camera of my k5 note is cracked. Could anyone suggest me what to do. Its been only 2 weeks since I bought the phone and the camera glass lens is cracked. Although it is not hampering the image quality yet but it could in the future. Looking for some help and a possible solution.
evrything is flagship quality except camera......
if you want good camera go elsewhere...
but if want a phone with everything great except camera lenovo k5 note is for you in this price point.....
smooth performance and gaming...
great battery life...
no heating issue......
exceptional sound via headphone jack....
good call quality and network reception.......
I am using k5 note from last 15days. I have 3gb ram model, I don't play games in phn and I am a moderate user. its my personal review
1.Best LOOKing k series phn,but wide black bezells looks ugly in gold color Varient.
2. DISPLAY is good and vibrant 8 out of 10.
3. BATTERY performance is not as good as I expected. I use my phn at 1%brightness. It gives 6-7hours SOT- continues browsing on opera mini (3g network). On standby mode 2% decrease in one hour. I played a light 3d cricket game that time 20%dec in an hour.
4. Camera- Rear camera is not good, my k3 note was much better. front camera is better than k3 note. Both camera's performance is poor in low light, In day light- picture quality is decent, But I have watch reviews on YouTube that it's camera is better than redmi note 3. If your priority is only camera go for moto g4plus.
Low light -Front camera 6 out of 10 and rear camera 5out of 10.
Day light- Front camera 9 out of 10 and rear camera 7 out of 10.
5. No network issue,No heating issue till now.
6. Charging time less than 2hours from 10% to 100%.
7.I am not a heavy user so my phone never hangs. 1gb to 1.2gb out of 3gb ram remains free after closing all apps.
8. Sounds quality is decent 8 out of 10.
9. I use Lenovo classic Theme, that gives pure Android like experience.
10. Biggest drawback is hybrid sim slot. But 32gb internal(23gb free for use) is enough for most users.
Hope my opinion may help someone for deciding whether to buy or not.
Anonymous, 23 Aug 2016 moto g4 plus or lenovo k5 note? can any 1 help me out plzz? with repect to cameraI have both, moto g4 plus has much better camera. if your priority is only camera then go for moto.
moto g4 plus or lenovo k5 note? can any 1 help me out plzz? with repect to camera
I have bought Lenovo K5 note. I am facing issue with Airtel mobile data. Most of the time it doesn't with same default settings. Please suggest if this is an inbuilt error then i should return?