After updated phobe to new version my mobile data not working.please give solution
mohit, 17 Oct 2016This model have backlight or not...plz tell meYes
hi i dont think this is the right phone it doesn't have the capability to store many app my phone got hanged when i when to service center to my surprice i saw 7 people came for service out of them si were having lenovo vibe K5 note I am sorry to say but this is not the right phone to be purchased
Ok, I bought mine (model A7020a40) in October 2016. Here are my impressions:
1) 3 GB RAM, 8 core 1.8 GHz - works like a charm. No stuttering and hickups.
2) Although it said it comes with Android 5.1, it came with Android 6.0. There is an app drawer.
3) Camera - 13.0 Mpx rear and 5.0 Mpx front. The front cam is amazing both in normal and low-light conditions. In low-light of course there is more grain (higher ISO), but that's only to be expected. The rear camera is great, with the exception of occasional problems with focusing. The HDR mode provides much more detail when you manage to make a steady shot. If your hand is shaking even the tinies bit, you'll get a blurry picture. I expect this is because the camera sensor isn't big enough.
4) Battery life (3500 mAh) - can easily last through a day or more of casual usage, although it's draining quicker than I anticipated (note: this may be just my impression coming from an older Xperia M phone).
5) This model doesn't have a microSIM slot, but two nanoSIM slots. You can either use a memory card or a 2nd nanoSIM, since it uses a combined slot.
6) Design - nice and elegant, not heavy to hold at all for a 5.5-incher. Seems sturdy enough, although I highly recommend buying a case and screen protection for JIC situations.
7) Screen and colours - amazing, sharp, great contrast and realistic reproduction of colours. You can even adjust the brightness, tone, and saturation of the screen manually if you wish to. A great thing is that it has colour correction for colorblind people (including myself).
Overall - a great phone in every way, the cameras are above average (better than Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 IMHO), great functionality, battery life, and performance, great screen. Totally worth the money.
nick, 15 Oct 2016which is the best compatible head-phone with this device??Help me out any1??Sony.i am using headphones it's best and long-lasting moddel number MDR ex 250ap it's under 2000 easy wearing no pain what is your budget? buy best quality products for satisfaction.
Hanging problem..you can also feel this by tapping menu option and then home key again and again with a speed..
Battery issue...not up to the mark
Just go for redmi note 3
k, 16 Oct 2016Both are good,Redmi is cheaper than Lenovo note k5Point of correction, It's not cheaper than redmi note 3. Compare the 3/32Gb option of redmi with lenovo k5 note and you'll get the true answer
Please friends don't buy these cheap Chinese phones my niece using these phone and it only lasts 4 hours usage with 4G usage and rapid heating.you can cook maggi on it.battery backup is worse.buy moto G4 plus
Anonymous, 16 Oct 2016Iam totally confused which phone is better lenovo k5 note or redmi note 3Both are good,Redmi is cheaper than Lenovo note k5
is the phone available only on flipkart or its also available in stores.....
plz reply me ... thanks in advance......!!
Iam totally confused which phone is better lenovo k5 note or redmi note 3
sir I like Lenovo vibe k5 note 4 GB RAM, when I purchasing, my mobile callers frinds advice to me this cell phone hitting so I am confused & advice to purchase other companies phone, so pl sir if any suggestions, against above hand set.