AnonD-599157, 18 Oct 2016where is sd card slot i cant fint it anyone knows pls inform meMicro sd card should be used in 2nd sim slot you will be able use at time one nano sim and micro sdcard if you want to use dual nano sims then remove micro sd card.
Anonymous, 17 Oct 2016I have k5 vive note... and its fingerprint feature is not wrking .. its notifying me that "fin... moreI think you are press wrong buttons or transfer contacts from phone to sim remove sim and memory card go to settings backup and reset press reset button it will be rebooted then go to settings security before set fingerprint you must to do set pattern or password or pin. if problem persists again go to lenovo service centre.
Laxman, 17 Oct 2016After updated phobe to new version my mobile data not working.please give solutionDid you reboot the phone after the update? Always remember to do so.
mohit, 17 Oct 2016This model have backlight or not...plz tell meYes,press the torch icon
I have k5 vive note... and its fingerprint feature is not wrking .. its notifying me that "finngerlrint hardware not available" wat to do??
mohit, 17 Oct 2016This model have backlight or not...plz tell meYes it has
After updated phobe to new version my mobile data not working.please give solution
mohit, 17 Oct 2016This model have backlight or not...plz tell meYes
hi i dont think this is the right phone it doesn't have the capability to store many app my phone got hanged when i when to service center to my surprice i saw 7 people came for service out of them si were having lenovo vibe K5 note I am sorry to say but this is not the right phone to be purchased
Ok, I bought mine (model A7020a40) in October 2016. Here are my impressions:
1) 3 GB RAM, 8 core 1.8 GHz - works like a charm. No stuttering and hickups.
2) Although it said it comes with Android 5.1, it came with Android 6.0. There is an app drawer.
3) Camera - 13.0 Mpx rear and 5.0 Mpx front. The front cam is amazing both in normal and low-light conditions. In low-light of course there is more grain (higher ISO), but that's only to be expected. The rear camera is great, with the exception of occasional problems with focusing. The HDR mode provides much more detail when you manage to make a steady shot. If your hand is shaking even the tinies bit, you'll get a blurry picture. I expect this is because the camera sensor isn't big enough.
4) Battery life (3500 mAh) - can easily last through a day or more of casual usage, although it's draining quicker than I anticipated (note: this may be just my impression coming from an older Xperia M phone).
5) This model doesn't have a microSIM slot, but two nanoSIM slots. You can either use a memory card or a 2nd nanoSIM, since it uses a combined slot.
6) Design - nice and elegant, not heavy to hold at all for a 5.5-incher. Seems sturdy enough, although I highly recommend buying a case and screen protection for JIC situations.
7) Screen and colours - amazing, sharp, great contrast and realistic reproduction of colours. You can even adjust the brightness, tone, and saturation of the screen manually if you wish to. A great thing is that it has colour correction for colorblind people (including myself).
Overall - a great phone in every way, the cameras are above average (better than Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 IMHO), great functionality, battery life, and performance, great screen. Totally worth the money.
nick, 15 Oct 2016which is the best compatible head-phone with this device??Help me out any1??Sony.i am using headphones it's best and long-lasting moddel number MDR ex 250ap it's under 2000 easy wearing no pain what is your budget? buy best quality products for satisfaction.